• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 90 Ranger 351W V8 Swap?????

I got a 90 supercab 2.9 and a 90 F150 with a 351W and C4 connected to it. both 4x4. F150 was hit in the rear and is totaled pretty good. I was wondering what all it takes extra besides the parts i have already in the two rigs to put them together. I already plan to do the body lift prior. I also...
  2. help. truck gone crazy

i just replaced soleenoid. new battery. and after a few starts i went to start it up tonight and it was making all kinds of crazy noise. i wwent to turn it off and it kept going. i pulleed the keys out and it was still making tons of noise. i had to run into my buddies houe and was like wtf but...
  3. Please help 90 2.9 won"t start

I've got a 1990 2.9 V6 ranger that will not start. I left my lights on the other night and had to jump it before i took off the next day. I went and cut wood and it ran fine all day, then after i went to stop at the house to get something to drink i turned the engine off and when i went to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad