• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '90 vs '91 Ford Shop Maunals

So doods, I'm lookin at ford shop manuals on ebay. I've got a '90 ranger with a 2.9 and a '90 b2 with a '91 4.0. There aren't any real changes between these years, right? Do I need the bronco II or would just a ranger manual be fine? Thanks. EDIT: oh 4.0 is from a ranger not explorer if that...
  2. 90 Ranger No Fuel

Ok truck is a 1990 Ford Ranger 2.9. No CEL. Battery died and sat for 4 days. I jump it today and she turns over but chokes out and dies immediately. I try for another 15 minutes and finally am able to keep it alive for a few minutes. When I depress gas pedal it wants to stall when I let off...
  3. Euro style headlights

Anyone got any pics of euro style headlights on a Gen 2 Ranger or B2?
  4. How the HECK do i get my Y Pipe off??

SOO I'm yankin the 2.9L and dropping in a nice clean low miles 4.0L. Pretty easy right? Same mounts, block, wiring harness. Piece of cake. Walk in the park. I'll be done by sunday, right? WRONG!! Jeez, those bolts must be in the most awkward place possible. I can get a rachet on one of...
  5. 4" Lift Kits??

Are Rough Country and SkyJacker the only companies who make a 4" kit for our Bronco II's these days?? I was looking at a Tuff Country kit months ago but cannot find it anywhere. Has it been discontinued? Anyone know of a 4" middle-of-the-road kit?? :icon_confused:
  6. VA = NORTHeast?!

TRS ever heard of the MASON DIXON line, LOL? Lot of Virginians once died over that distinction. For real guys, VA ain't NE!!! Well maybe northern VA but they can have that mess! :icon_rofl: :icon_cheers: Edit: Oh by the way, can anyone tell me what was the capitol of the CSA? LOL
  7. B2 starts without key

So I discovered today that the Bronco II I bought the other week starts when you just turn the ignition switch. What do I do now? New tumbler? Anyone ever have this problem? It's kind of cool...but not really. Thanks y'all. :beer:
  8. '91 4.0 to '90 BII??

'91 4.0 from an Explorer into a '90 B2. Anyone have experience? Specifically, how's the wiring? This would be my first swap so I'm tryin' to set my self for as much of a hassle free swap as possible. Thanks y'all.
  9. '90 B2 8.8 swap

Will my 1990 B2 driveshaft bolt up to a Explorer 8.8 flange? The Explorer 8.8 write up in the tech section hints that 1990 and later Rangers bolt up to the 8.8. Is this true? This is my first RBV and this site has been SUPER helpful. :yahoo: Thanks all.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad