• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 03 4.0 went dead while driving home.

Was coming home from work ladt night and truck just went dead while driving 60 down the highway. Lights work. No starter,no anything from motor. Anyone?
  2. Ford Axle pinion seal quality/brand

Hello, I have a 03 ranger FX4/level 2. Pinion seals was done on rear with new yoke by ford. Front was done as well but no yoke. It [rear] is already leaking again after about 2 years, maybe 20,000 miles. Anyone else find the ford seals to be crap? Any recommendations on best quality seals? I...
  3. buzz in cab when using cruise

I have a buzz that seems to come from the base of the steering column when using the cruise control. Gets louder when under load like going up hill. Basically sounds like a bee in a beer can [Empty one :) ]. Anyone run into this beflore? Ski
  4. 2003 ranger 4x4 front end hum

Hello Everyone. New "old" member here since I joined up a long time ago but couldn't sign in so I reregistered. I was inactive for a long time. I had a 93 then. Anyway,I pushed my truck hard on a long trip [1400 miles] to pick up a metal lathe for my shop. I used a car hauler and really had zero...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad