• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Truck jumps forward when stopped.

I have a 02 ranger with the 3.0 in it. lately when i am stopped at a light or sign every few seconds my truck will jump forward. its not me letting off the brake. i have made sure to keep the brake in but it still does it. just a tiny jump forward like a power surge in the engine. the rpms dont...
  2. 2002 cheap lift? possible?

so heres the deal. i need to paint and do body work on my truck. but i cant do that untill i get new panels on there. i cant get new panels on there untill i lift it. but i dont have the money to put a nice full lift kit in. i just need to get it in the air so i can get my tires and panels on...
  3. New to fords and ranger.

Hey guys i just bought a 02 ranger and will turn it into a pre runner. i had some toyotas in the past but now im into this little ranger. hopefully i can get all the needs taken care of and start into the suspension soon.
  4. New Ranger brom Bako

I just bought my 02 Ranger on friday. I owned all toyotas before this truck. but after my truck was stolen and stripped i needed a new one so i found this lil guy around town and picked it up. its a 4 cyl auto, 140k miles on it. it needs a little love in the engine but i think it will be a good...
  5. Newbie to the 4cyl.

Hey guys i just bought a 02 ranger this weekend. clean little truck that is going to be my new project. its got the 4 cyl with automatic in it. i wish it was the v6 but oh well. my question is all the bolt on power stuff i see is for the 6cyl. is there just nothing out there for the 4 cyl or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad