• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. yes or no?

Hey guys, i got a 88 ranger XLT 4x4 with a 2.9L i wanna get an exploder rear 8.8 rear end, dana 35, and a 4.0L. what i was thinking is just swapping my body on to an explorer frame that way the drivetrain and engine that i want is allready in and i just gotta place the body of my truck down...
  2. Dilemma!

Hey guys! Need some advice here, so ive been looking at alot of build threads and its starting to inspire me to brainstorm for my truck and get something going on it. Ive got a 1988 ranger 2.9L 4x4 its got 317,xxx kms on it so its starting to get pretty seasoned lets say. i was searching around...
  3. Wrangler Territory's

Hey guys i just bought a set of Goodyear Wrangler Territory's, 31 x 10.5 R15 and im looking for a set of rims for them. i am a little confused on the width i need. i know my bolt pattern, rim size and back spacing but im confused with what size width i need to get for these tires. advice would...
  4. Need help!

Hey guys, so ive checked out the Tech library for my 88 ranger leveling kits. i want to get the new 2" front coils instead of the spacers. The post in the Tech library says that skyjacker makes these coils for my year truck but ive gotten a hold of them and they do not. Do you guys have any...
  5. Leveling kit

Hey guys, so ive checked out the Tech library for my 88 ranger leveling kits. i want to get the new 2" front coils instead of the spacers. The post in the Tech library says that skyjacker makes these coils for my year truck but ive gotten a hold of them and they do not. Do you guys have any...
  6. Diff swap

Hey, im hopeing you guys can help me out. Im looking to do a rear end swap in my '88 ranger. Before i can start getting excited ive got an amature question :icon_confused: I need help figureing out what the gear ratio is in my current diffs. ive got the codes from each: Rear- AS308B 73 75...
  7. NOOB question

hey guess sorry for the NOOB question but how do i post pics or add them to my account? thanks
  8. another new guy

hey guys. just turned 17 and i picked up my moms 88 ranger XLT 4x4 at the begining of the summer. i work at a body shop so im redoing the whole thing. pulled the box off, cleaned the frame. as most rangers do they rusted on the inners of the front fenders so i replaced those. my mom blew the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad