• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 2.9 were there 2?

Hey all, I was messing around at work the other day looking at reman-engines. I noticed that there were 2 different part numbers for the 2.9 in 89. So I called our supplier and he said they used two different styles in 89. Is that true?? I had an 86 when I was 16 and I remember adding oil on the...
  2. Power Door Lock Actuator

Hey all the wife was complaining about not having a door panel on the passenger side so i decided to go ahead and replace the power door lock actuator. I went about a Dorman actuator part # 75647 and it wont budge the mechanism. I feel the motor turning but it doesnt seem to have enough power to...
  3. Steering Box Opinion

Got everything all aligned and was driving around and noticed a lot of play in the steering. As far as replacing it goes do you guys normally just buy like a Cardone Reman like you would get from Auto Zone or Napa or do you recommend something else??
  4. My alignment experience

Well like i guessed they couldnt align it. Why because just by looking at it the alignment guy said it was out more than 3 degrees. Didnt move the truck or anything just by looking at it he said he could tell. So I said go get the bushings from Napa they have them. He said no they dont make one...
  5. HERE IT IS - 4in LIFT W/ 33s

Ok fellas here they are the pics with my lift completed and 33in tires. Front end alignment and exhaust and thats it for the year
  6. Brake RABS Valve

Anyone have any idea where I can get one of these. Went to bleed brakes and couldnt get any fluid to the rear. Have fluid at the valve and none out of the valve. Napa has one buts 169.00 seems high, any help would be awesome. Thanks
  7. Majave Edition Bronco II??

Hey all just was messing around Ebay and seen this a Bronco II Majave Edition?? Never heard of it. heres the link check it out...
  8. My tires

hey fellas heres some pics of my tires. If anyone hasnt seen a 33in tire. By the way the girl in the photos is off limits. JK thats my little girl.
  9. My Lift (so far)

Hey all i figured id post some of my pics of my lift in progress. The truck in the pics looks like a dog dragging its butt across the carpet but hey the back is so much easier. When i did the lift, i did ball joints, new seals in the front diff, new tie rods, drag bar, brakes, rotors, calipers...
  10. Wheel Opinion

Ok guys my wife really isnt much help what do you guys think of these wheels http://www.summitracing.com/parts/USW-84-5012L/ Tires Im going with are the Kumo Venture AT. Firestones are on back order and cant afford the BFGs. 33x12.5x15 is the size. With my 4in Rough Country lift they say...
  11. Buying Rims and Tires

Just wondering where have you guys bought your rims and tires? Ive tried TireRack.com and some of the big web sites but after you pay the shipping it ends up being more than the local shops here in town. Craigs List has been a joke, and so has ebay. Thanks for the input.
  12. Sway Bar Drop Bracket

Hey all, Im just about done with the Rough Country 4 in suspension lift and I ran into a problem with the Sway Bar Drop Bracket Install. Has anyone done this portion of the lift and has pics?? If no pics can someone educate me on how these are supposed to be. If I read the directions...
  13. Dana 28 Right Stub Shaft

I just got done replacing all the U Joints up front and something just doesnt seem right. I reinstalled the right stub shaft and bolted everything back up and went to turn the axle with the pinion and the axle didnt spin, but when I put the left axle shaft in both shafts will spin. Maybe its...
  14. Dust Shield

Hey all after going to Menards and buying their 4lbs dead blow I finally got my driver side spindle off. The dust shield behing the spindle was rusted and Im not sure it can be salvaged. Do I really need to reinstall these?? I was able to clean up the one on the passenger side and coat it with...
  15. New to the Forum

Good evening all, Ive been comming to this site for years and decided to finally register. A little background my first car was an 86 Bronco ii 4x4. Dad and I put a new motor in it while I was still taking drivers ed. I rebuilt the front end and just did a lot of work to it with Dad. A real...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad