• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. battery light flickering

hey guys. I tried searching the forums. (still looking through old threads now) but my truck. 06 2.3 2wd standard cab started last week, the battery light turns on then goes off. I put a new battery in it, in sept. Had the battery and alt checked out by 2 different shops and both checked out and...
  2. hard start up

hey guys. this problem started up yesturday. every time i go to start the truck it cranks for a while before it starts up. after wards it starts up fast. runs great every time no codes, sea foamed it last week. pump primes up like always, new Purolator fuel filter and plugs,wires this past...
  3. engine swap. just a quick review

hey guys. my cousin and i are going to change out the engine on his 99 Ranger 3.0 ffv. I'm having a hard time finding an ffv. I did some research on this site and just wanted to make sure i understood everything before i start anything, but. if i replace the engine with a none ffv i need to...
  4. newb from pa

hey everyone, lurked around the site for while. and finally got a ranger. its an 06 XLT reg. cab 2WD 2.3L. im the second owner of it with only 11k miles. got last friday. i love this lil truck. hopefully getting some pics up once i find my camara. great site with lots of good info. thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad