• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ehogan

BII project and Daily Driver

Been lurking long enough. Here are some pictures of my 89 BII 2.9 4wd. I am in the middle of turning this from a farm find to a fishing/beach buggy. However it also has to serve as my daily driver. The progress will be interesting to say the least. Already Completed: New Tires Removed...
  2. ehogan

89 BII Bumper Question

Does anyone out there know of a company that makes a tube style bumper for the front that has a hitch mount in it. I need to try to find one, need a place for my rod rack when I hit the beach.. Thanks
  3. ehogan

Front Window Leak and Floor Covering

I heard that this is a common problem with BII's. What is the best and most economical way to fix this. I have been told to have a window guy remove the window and reseat it. Any suggestions? Also, has anyone removed the carpet in there BII and used bed liner to cover it? My truck will see...
  4. ehogan

Newbie Question?

I have a 89 BII with manual locking hubs. When the truck is in 2wd there is no issue. When I lock the hubs in and turn the 4wd on I get a awful grinding and popping noise out of the front. I do not think the hubs are engaging properly. Can I take the hubs off and clean them, re-grease them...
  5. ehogan

New Guy from Middle(ish) GA

Just wanted to say hi, and I have really enjoyed reading and learning everything that is offered here. :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad