• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. marcuspur

flipped my ranger

so i finally got my ranger on the road not to long ago due to lots of problems it had and flipped the damn thing goin about 8mph goin into a donut but luckally some dude help me flip it back by yanking it back down with his truck i got a few dents but the truck started right up and runs fine got...
  2. marcuspur

starter problem

ok so ive got a problem i cant seam to fix but here it is my starter keeps chewing up my flywheel and im on my 3rd flywheel the first was because the trreads where f@#%ed up on my top bolt so i drilled threw and used a bolt with a nut but now its still grinding and dont know what to do ive...
  3. marcuspur

whats my speed with bigger tires

ive got an 88 ranger 2.9 5 speed and want to know how off my speedo is i belive its slower but not sure i have 3.73 gear ratio and 31" tires thanks
  4. marcuspur

whats my speed bigger tires

ive got an 88 ranger 2.9 5 speed and want to know how off my speedo is i belive its slower but not sure i have 3.73 gear ratio and 31" tires thanks
  5. marcuspur

no power 2.9

i have an 88 ranger with a 2.9 and just got it running again but i have no power ive take off the spark plug wires while it was running and on 3 of them theres no drfferince in the idle like there not working one of the 3 was clean like it didnt even fire i chenged them with new ones and still...
  6. marcuspur

what years 7.5 will fit my truck

i have an 88 ford ranger 4x4 and was goin to change my chunk but wanted to know if i just get a whole rear end what year rangers can i get it from that will just bult right up i know i have to get the right ratio
  7. marcuspur

another 7.5 rearend question

so my spider gears are bad and i want to change out the chunk if i fine another chunk out of a 7.5 and its the wrong ratio can i just put my ring gear on it
  8. marcuspur

7.5 rearend question

i have a 7.5 rearend with trak lock and the clutches are bad i got new spider gears and shims for a (non) trak lock 7.5 will this work in my trak lock chunk
  9. marcuspur

where do i get this part

im rebuilding my rearend in my ranger its a 7.5 and the clutchs are bad i cant find where to get new ones autozone napa and even the ford dealership dont have them i need to know where to get a new clutch pack set please help
  10. marcuspur

wire harness replacement

alright im takin out the wire harness and replacing it and sensors because i cant seem to find out why my truck wont start im not getting spark im also taking the intake off because its easyer to get to the injector wires and im goin to port it as good as i can here she is be for i started...
  11. marcuspur

7.5 rearend question

alright i have an 88 ford ranger its got a 7.5" rearend 5 lug and the spider gears ar chewed up how i just happen to have an 89 mustang 7.5" rearend its a 4 lug but both i beleve are 28 spline and 373 gear ratio, will the chunk from the mustang rear end fit my trucks rear end or atleast the...
  12. marcuspur

sc400 motor

my buddy has a 4.0 out of a sc400 lexus does anyone know if i can make that motor fit in my truck and keep my 4 wheel drive not sure if he has the trans but id like to keep my 5 speed do they make a plate to adapet it or if i can have one made thanks
  13. marcuspur

your rangers and rbv''s pics

hey lets see everyones rangers heres my ranger its a 2.9 extra cab 4x4 needs some work [/IMG] and heres my dads ranger its not exactly a ranger more of and f150 but it came from the factory with ranger tags on it its a 78 ranger with a 400ci 2x4 extra cab 2 10" subs and 1000 wat amp i love...
  14. marcuspur

2.9 no spark

i need help i have an 88 ranger with a 2.9. it was running fine no prob and one day it was idleing in my yard and just shut off no spiting or spuddering like i tund the key off and now no spark ive checked the tfi at the local auto parts store and it checked out ok and the coil has power coming...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad