• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 f150 help

i know this doesnt go here but i need help to find out where i can get a leveling kit for my 2wd f150 4.9 longbed i have looked everywhere on the internet and i cant find one if anyone knows where to get one or how i can make one it would help out alot.
  2. Toyo Koygo 5-Speed Code "5":

what type of tranny fluid do you put in the toyo koygo 5speed its an 86 2wd
  3. tranny fluid????

I have 86 ranger 2.3 5 speed, but I dont know what to run, I'd like to run synthetic, any help??
  4. 2wd to 4wd conversion

i was wondering what exactly is needed to convert a 2wd to a 4wd I have a 1986 2wd and an 87 4wd complete donor truck , would it all swap over or are the frames diffrent ? any advice would help thanx
  5. cam question

I have a 1986 ford ranger 2.3 fuel injected truck that I want to put a cam in but alot of people tell me it wont work with the computer this is the one i want to get http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=FMS%2DM%2D6250%2DA234&autoview=sku if anyone can tell me if itll work or one...
  6. rear end help

I need help reading my diffrential tag code, tried using info in tech library but it doesnt make sense s394c 08 a75 6810 its a 86 ford ranger 7.5, if anyone knows it would help alot thanx :not_i:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad