• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bigislandblake

1985 BII Clutch and flywheel replacement Video

Check it out guys, Burned up the old slipping crap and put in some new parts. Hope it helps you out! Enjoy... Blake heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzDa0eN-BoE
  2. bigislandblake

Help! Tranny or Tansfer Case?

Hey all, 1985 Bronco II 2.8l 5 sp manual trans 4x4. The last few days thEre has been intermittent buzzing between all gear shifts similar to worn synchro reverse grind. After climbing a really steep hill then getting on the hwy the truck started grinding and buzzing with no power going to the...
  3. bigislandblake

1985 bronco II big driveline issue

Hey all, 1985 Bronco II 2.8l 5 sp manual trans 4x4 in 2H and 4H upon letting out the clutch i get a major buzzing sound That comes from the tranny or transfer case and no forward motion out of the truck. It drives fine and cycles thru every gear in 4lo. Did i strip my 2H/4H drive gears in the...
  4. bigislandblake

Carnage! My High RPM Glee costed me!

Wet lonely road and whimsical urges to make rubber smoke. Old truck + misbehavior= your entertainment, my busted ego. Seized tranfer case Snapped ouput shaft 94 4.0. Didnt know this lil 4 0 torquer had it in her! Lemme have it :dunno: WHo else has pulled this and any suggestions to as to...
  5. bigislandblake

Aloha guys!

Aloha! My names Blake Im joining you guys from the big Island of Hawaii. Just moved to Eastern CT temporarily and picked up my 3rd ranger a 94 4.0 with a 4inch suspension lift to romp around in... Been doing builds for the last eight years, off road jeeps and trucks and a couple drag cars...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad