• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B4000/Ranger Bed fitting

im planning on changing my bed on my b4000 2002 to may be a Ranger one by the same years. Ive looked on the technical articles and it seemed to be easy bolt on transfer BUT, im wondering if the GAs pipe that connect to the tank from the fuel door is the same between the 2 models, since the mazda...
  2. Clutch - Master/slave can't solve my problem

Hi guys! So here's my story, take a seat! I'm in canada, during winter we have temperature like -30 Celsius and i think my clutch does not like that!. so Before the extreme temp, i changed my Slave AND my master because last winter and summer my clutch seemed to not disengaging sometimes and...
  3. Need info about Shocks!

Hi Everyone, I Got a B4000 4x4 2002 with a 'add-a-leaf' lift. So my truck is like 2'' lifted on rear, the front is Stock. I plan to change my shocks and i would like to know what should be the right one. I've found that the 'Rancho RS5000 series' may be good for my rear suspension. like they...
  4. Need to know how its called!

Hi everybody, I'm looking for some information on my tranny. I Have a 1998 Ford Ranger 3.0L, Automatic 4 speed (So its the 4R44E). There's a seal at the end of the transmission Where the driveshaft connect to the transmission, I can't find any pictures, diagram or exploded view of the 4R44E to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad