• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Speedometer not working

So my stereo got jacked and i was trying to put the old one in, and like an idiot I didnt have the truck off so i plugged in the harness to the old stereo and the instrument panel blinked off. now it doesnt light up, and my speedometer doesnt even move. I got tach, 4 wheel indicators all that...
  2. Jacked Stereo

So last night, parked down in Denver, came back and my headunit, amp, and MP3 player were gone. Be careful guys, make sure you take your faceplates off and hide them and make sure stuff isn't visible, because Ranger's are apparently super easy to break into, and you never think it'll happen to...
  3. 97 xlt hub parts

hey so i finally found what is wrong with my 4wd, and we discovered some bits of metal in the hub, only to find that the 3 little "tabs" were kind of sheared off of the part that engages the hub. The part is on the axle/rotor assembly, but i do not know what it is called and the people at the...
  4. grills

possible to do like a 2000 grill on a 97?
  5. 4hi to 2hi problems, horrible clunk, wont engage

hey there i have a 97 ranger automatic with the dial type drive train selector. i got stuck the other day in a drift, and i was spinning, so i put it into 4 low, and tried to free it up, kept spinning. the truck died a few times and i had to restart it, then a friend pulled me out, and now when...
  6. supercab guys...

whats your current audio system setup?
  7. 235/75/r15

ok so im planning on a 3 inch body lift for my 97 ranger, but i just spent 400 bucks on new 235/75/r15 AT tires. would it look dumb to have these tires with a 3 inch body lift? how big can you go on 7.5 inch rims, or should i just sell the tires/wheels in the spring and go for some bigger tires...
  8. Supercab sub/amp solutions

Hey, I'm looking into a sub and amp for my 97 ranger supercab. thinking about a new head unit w/ RCA out and preamp hookups, but after looking into the Kenwood WooX, I don't think it's gonna fit under my seat. has anyone ever put one under there, cuz its mighty small. can you remount the seat to...
  9. '97 ranger questions

hey guys whats up im kinda new to the whole 4x4 scene. i have a 97 ranger xlt 4WD, automatic, and live in CO. im 16, and looking to do some stuff to it. im looking into a body lift, but the people are saying upwards of 800 dollars to install it. is this true? how hard is it to do it yourself...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad