• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. scubasteve

permanently deleting codes?

I have a 98 3.0L with a few codes I want to permanently delete. P0135 -O2 sensor heater circut malfuction bank 1 sensor 1 P0453 - EVAP pressure sensor high P1451 - EVAP vent control valve circuit fault This is on my trail rig so I dont have to pass smog or anything I just dont want to be...
  2. scubasteve

3.0L gutless? ha

So who said the 3.0L was gutless? Twin turbo... 450 hp..... 390ft lb torque http://rossioncars.com/model-specs.php
  3. scubasteve

98 transfer case ?

first off i have searched i know its been covered 100 times but i still cant find the answers im looking for. i have a 98 ranger with the electric shift 1354 tcase. i am doing a sas and would like a manual shift tcase. will the older manual shift tcases bolt up to the 98 99 00 auto trannys? if...
  4. scubasteve

fuel cell problems

ok guys i need some help. i just put on a flat bed and fuel cell on my 98 trail rig. i am having trouble with my fuel pump. i am using a bosch pump i bought from a friend. the pump works great well a little too great. the 3.0L is now using way too much fuel. i measured the fuel pressure at 51...
  5. scubasteve

shim help

i messed up when i pulled the carrier on my 7.5 and the shims fell out and i got them mixed up. so now i dont know which one goes where and i am taking a shot in the dark and hoping this is a simple problem. its the stock open carrier with stock 4.10 gears on a 1998. there are two shims. one...
  6. scubasteve

no lift fender triming for largest tire

ok i am pretty new to the whole ranger scene mostly into fullsizes but i just purchased a 1998 ext. cab 4x4. it was wrecked but still runs and drives. i do not want to put alot of money into it and it will be a trail only rig. i searched but there was not really any helpful info that i could...
  7. scubasteve

hello

hi everyone my name is steven new here as you all could guess. i just bought my second ranger they are both 1998s. the newest one is 4x4 and i am looking to do a budget build to get it on the trail. so i will be looking deep into the fourum and asking questions. thanks take care!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad