• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. scubasteve

permanently deleting codes?

I have a 98 3.0L with a few codes I want to permanently delete. P0135 -O2 sensor heater circut malfuction bank 1 sensor 1 P0453 - EVAP pressure sensor high P1451 - EVAP vent control valve circuit fault This is on my trail rig so I dont have to pass smog or anything I just dont want to be...
  2. scubasteve

3.0L gutless? ha

So who said the 3.0L was gutless? Twin turbo... 450 hp..... 390ft lb torque http://rossioncars.com/model-specs.php
  3. scubasteve

hub and disc removeal

There are two nuts on the spindle. I am guessing that if you got the outer bearing out that you got both spindle nuts off. If that is the case then the hub rotor assembly should slide right off. Sometimes you just have to pull on it kinda hard to pop the seal out of the back of the hub...
  4. scubasteve

98-00 SAS'd Rangers Post HERE!!!

I am running full hydro. Do you want pictures of that?
  5. scubasteve

BOM numbers dont match

78.5 F150 or Bronco D44 so 78-79 post pics and i can tell you for sure.
  6. scubasteve

advice please -axle

If it is an eight lug or considered a HD axle, regular D44 stub shafts WILL NOT work. the lengths of the stub shafts is off by about a half inch. also the grove for the snap ring is at a different distance from the end of the stub shaft.
  7. scubasteve

98-00 SAS'd Rangers Post HERE!!!

Here is my 98. Obviously its not done but hopefully by may. Specs are high pinion D44 front welded 5.13s RE 4.5" XJ coils 1.5" od DOM Radius arms with ballistic fab coil bucket RA brackets. Full Hydro. The fronts been moved 7 inches forward. Going to move the rear forward also to end up at...
  8. scubasteve

98 transfer case ?

first off i have searched i know its been covered 100 times but i still cant find the answers im looking for. i have a 98 ranger with the electric shift 1354 tcase. i am doing a sas and would like a manual shift tcase. will the older manual shift tcases bolt up to the 98 99 00 auto trannys? if...
  9. scubasteve

fuel cell problems

ok guys i need some help. i just put on a flat bed and fuel cell on my 98 trail rig. i am having trouble with my fuel pump. i am using a bosch pump i bought from a friend. the pump works great well a little too great. the 3.0L is now using way too much fuel. i measured the fuel pressure at 51...
  10. scubasteve

shim help

i messed up when i pulled the carrier on my 7.5 and the shims fell out and i got them mixed up. so now i dont know which one goes where and i am taking a shot in the dark and hoping this is a simple problem. its the stock open carrier with stock 4.10 gears on a 1998. there are two shims. one...
  11. scubasteve

no lift fender triming for largest tire

ok i am pretty new to the whole ranger scene mostly into fullsizes but i just purchased a 1998 ext. cab 4x4. it was wrecked but still runs and drives. i do not want to put alot of money into it and it will be a trail only rig. i searched but there was not really any helpful info that i could...
  12. scubasteve

hello

hi everyone my name is steven new here as you all could guess. i just bought my second ranger they are both 1998s. the newest one is 4x4 and i am looking to do a budget build to get it on the trail. so i will be looking deep into the fourum and asking questions. thanks take care!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad