• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tinys91

poly trans mount?

A few years back when I was building my rig and reading everything I could find on the rbv, I found a post or tech. tip about these poly mounts for the trans that included the part #. I bought one and have it on my truck still today working perfectly. Grandpa hooked up baby girl with a...
  2. tinys91

So whats the secret

to putting the automatic hub piece back on the spindle nut after packing and replacing the front wheel bearings on a stock Dana 35? This thing is kicking my but!!!!! The piece with the two springs around it.
  3. tinys91

Chevy rear leaf swap?

After reading the tech. page on this subject , my ? is do you get 3" lift with the stock shackles? Or is it necessary to change to a different shackle?
  4. tinys91

which york for oba on 4.0

Has anyone done this on the RBV? Brackets that would make it possible to use the stock mounting position? Is there a particular model # that allows use of the stock pulley? Can these be made compatible with stock ac length belt? The tech. info is a little vague. dose anyone have some more...
  5. tinys91

bucket seats

do 94 exploder bucket seats fit in the ranger xtended cab?
  6. tinys91

Hi everybody!! I`m back

Hi everybody!! I`m back. I added pics!! summers is coming and I can`t wait to get to the rock pile!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad