• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5.7L Eater

98 4.0 in 90 2.9?

I recently blew up the transmission in my 98 4x4 auto, was wondering if i would be able to use the wiring harness and computer when I put the 4.0 in my 90 4x4. The 90 has a 2.9L with a manual trans. Would this swap work? Also is there anything else im missing?
  2. 5.7L Eater

Body Swap?

Down the road from me there is a 98 ranger single cab 4x4 with a 6 inch skyjacker lift and a 302. Only problem is that the truck was rolled, the frame is still straight and strong though. Is there anyway to make my 1990 single cab ranger 4x4 body fit on this frame and set up? Any imput would be...
  3. 5.7L Eater

33s on a 3 inch lift?

Would i be able to fit 33x12.5x15 on my 1990 ranger regular cab 4x4 with a 3 inch body lift? Also would my stock gears work for this set up?
  4. 5.7L Eater

Will they fit?

Found a decent deal on 31 inch hurcules trail diggers and i was just wondering if i could 31x10.5x15 tires on my stock 1990 ranger 4x4. Would be used as a daily driver and occasional trail truck. Any input is appreciated
  5. 5.7L Eater

Body Lift

Went to put on the body lift kit i ordered from suspensionconnection.com and was wondering what everyone else did to have the bumper line up under the tailgate. right now there's about a 3 inch difference between the bottom of the tailgate and bumper. Any help would be appreciated
  6. 5.7L Eater

31" baja claws

I am gonna run 31" mickey thompson baja claws on my 1990 ranger 4x4, just wondering what size of lift and if nessicary fender trimming would need to be done, i wanna stick to a body lift around 2-3 inches.
  7. 5.7L Eater

2.9 to 302 conversion

Considering putting a 302 or a 351W in my 1990 ranger 4x4. I was told that the yokes are a different size, i want to do a simple swap and dont want to have to put a different rearend in. Any imput would be greatly apprecitated
  8. 5.7L Eater

Rearend?

Considering putting a 302 or a 351W in my 1990 ranger 4x4. I was told that the yokes are a different size, i want to do a simple swap and dont want to have to put a different rearend in. Any imput would be greatly apprecitated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad