• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BogusSVO

How to install a Heli-Coil

How to install a Heil-Coil The subject is a Toyota 2ZZ engine block The bolt holes were cracked and then were welded making the holes out of line. The heil-coil will make this a simple fix. Original Poster: BogusSVO Difficulty: 4 out of 10 Time to install: depends on location of stripped...
  2. BogusSVO

How to CC a Combustion Chamber

How to CC a Combustion Chamber The subject head is a Chevy LT1 Head Original Poster: BogusSVO Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: appox 5 Mins Brief Explanation: used to find out true CC of a combustion chamber or runner Tools Needed: - CC'ing kit -Head stands _water/alcohol...
  3. BogusSVO

How To Final wash an Engine Block

How to final wash an Engine Block Original Poster: BogusSVO Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: appox 30 mins Brief Explanation: Done to final clean a engine block Tools Needed: - Paper towels - Brake Cleaner - WD-40 -water hose -Table/engine stand -asst brushes Parts Needed: - the...
  4. BogusSVO

Greetings!!

Greetings to you all!! My name is Dale. I am on several other rangerand 2.3 fourms. I am an engine machinst by trade, and a gearhead by choice. I tend to hang out in engine tech and general tech areas the most. I like to post "How tos" of diffrent machining procedures. So fellow gearheads...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad