• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. slitko

budget i mean budget lift(1st gen 2wd)

hi guys i have a first get 1984 ranger 2wd with a 2.2 diesel backed by a 4sp and i am doing this truck as a complete budget but still nice i just want people to be like WTF! that was sweet LOL any ways i am planning on making my body lift as i always do but what can i do about suspension i know...
  2. slitko

1st gen

i wanna see ur first gens with lift .......body or suspension
  3. slitko

ford ranger zimmer?

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/3635276664.html they have it for sale on craigslist
  4. slitko

ranger zimmer addition?

check this out just saw it on craigslist http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/3635276664.html
  5. slitko

2.2 diiesel ranger pump

hey guys.. i put this in a diff thread but im thinking its in the wrong one so im puting it in general discussion ... i have a 2.2 diesel ranger and im just wondering if someone can tell me how to turn up the fuel pump or if u know some one who can instruct me can you point them in my direction...
  6. slitko

2.2 diesel ranger

i wanna turn up the pump on my ranger does can anyone show me how to ?
  7. slitko

diesel ranger

just bought this 2.2 diesel for 500 bucks couldnt pass it up just another to add to the collection need to change the exhaust up but theres lots that im going to do to it
  8. slitko

hey yall

hey ive been on here for quite some time ive had a 1988 ext cab ranger 4x4 9 inch lift and 33's 2.9 5sp but i sold that and now im ataking a new aproach i just bought a strd cab short bed 2.3 4x4 5sp for 200 bucks everything is new but the body and chassis im not sure how much lift i wanna go...
  9. slitko

b2 tire gate??

will a b2 tire gate fit on a ranger bed??
  10. slitko

4 banger rigs

i wanna see all your 4 cyl rigs and how they do
  11. slitko

gears

i have a 1987 ranger 2.3 5sp 4by i am going to use this as a DD and a weekend trail rig . i am wanting to put a 4 inch tuff country and 3 inch body with 33s i was told ill need 4.88s . i am just wondering if thats true if not what gears should i run and what brand thanks
  12. slitko

tuff country

if i get the 4 inch tuff country will i have to extend my drive stafts?
  13. slitko

what exhaust is everyone running on there 2.3 i want a deep sound
  14. slitko

2.3 exhaust

just wondering what muffler everyone is running i would like to have a deeper tone
  15. slitko

got a question

hey is anyone here wheeling a 2.3? I am buying a ranger 4cyl 5sp 4wd i am planning on just doing a 4inch suspension kit and a 3 inch body on 33s .but i am just wondering if anyone on here has this will also be my DD also anyways get at me thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad