• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tbars

Where is sensor 1 bank 2 95 2.3l Ranger and ?

...I know it might be a dumb question but seeing as I've only found 2, I would guess sensor 1 bank 1 is the upstream and sensor 1 bank 2 is the downstream sensor? ..I had a previous p1131 code which led me to a loose upstream sensor...Tightened and no problem since..;) No codes problem...
  2. tbars

Tbars "Squirrel"

Thanks You for all your help...;) ...All the work done to this truck was done between March '07 when I joined the board, and June '07, when I started my Project X...:D Stats Truck 1995 Ranger xl 4x4 D.O.B. 02/95 Nicknamed The Squirrel Cab Standard cab Bed Standard bed-6' Wheelbase 107.9"...
  3. tbars

Tbars "Project X"

...This is dedicated to my Project X...;) ...Thank you for taking the time to look at my Explorer and I will continue to do my best to help as many as I can....I hope I can be as helpful as you all have been to me..:salute: Stats Aquired June '07 Truck 1991 ExplorerXLT 4x4 D.O.B. 01/91...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad