• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Quick ground help

Urgent wiring help I think I figured out why my trailer wiring isn't working, bad ground. The lights for the license plate don't work either. Anyone know off the top of their head where this ground is so I don't have to tear down half my truck trying to find it? 96 explorer, if that helps...
  2. Possibly related wiring problems?

A couple of weeks ago, my power windows stopped working. At first they wouldn't work most of the time, but would some times work if I played with the thing in the picture below (below the center console on the drivers side). Then they wouldn't work at all. Also, my trailer wiring stopped...
  3. Anybody ever put a mustang body on an explorer?

Like the title says, me and my friend want go put a third gen mustang body on an first gen explorer chasssis. Mostly because I have a explorer with a bad trans and he can get the mustang body free. I looks like the explorer has a ten inch longer wheelbase, but the rear axle can be moved as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad