• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nooch450

91 4x4 manual ranger 4.0 in an 89 4x4 2.9 manual bronco ii wiring help.

I just locked my 2.9 right up over the weekend in my 89 B2. I want to swap my 91 Ranger 4.0 into the B2. 1991 Ranger 4.0 with M5OD and 4x4 1989 Bronco II 2.9 prob with the TM trans and 4x4. I want to swap the entire driveline into the B2 so the 4.0 and M5OD Here is my confustion. I have read...
  2. nooch450

Bronco II rear seat interchangeable years....

I lit my 1990 bronco ii rear seat on fire welding... :-( would any 84-90 rear seat bolt it? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  3. nooch450

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

OK so I should have started a build thread here long ago and I dont know why I didnt. 1990 Bronco II with 2.9L V6 Front: Trussed D35 TTB swap with 4.88 Nitro Gears and Limted Slip Custom extended radius arms Swinger Heim Steering 12" 2.5 FOA Coilovers and 2.0 2" FOA Bumps Rear: Double...
  4. nooch450

Dana 35 TTB center slip yoke vent.

I noticed while assembling and cycling my TTB that the slip yoke seems to create a vacuum and pressure inside while it slips in and out and its taking a toll on the little clip inside the passenger hub... Should there be a vent for air or does anybody have any suggestions? Sent from my DROID...
  5. nooch450

What port on master cylinder goes to front brakes?

I hooked up my brakes and they work but I can't lock up my front 33's on the road. Should I be able to? The rears lock up and im thinking I may have the lines reversed. I have the port closest to the the front of the truck hooked up to the rear brakes. Is this correct? Are you other guys with...
  6. nooch450

DANA 35 Nitro 4.88 Gear install help.

First let me tell you that the Nitro Instructions suck... 1. What should my backlash actually be Nitro said .006-.010 in install book??? 2. The nitro kit came with pinion shims that need to go behind the bearing race (nitro install instructions do not tell you this)... This is bullshit because...
  7. nooch450

C Clip Eliminator

I bought this c Clip eliminator spring from the parts store... http://www.jamesoaksenterprises.com/products/d28-d35-ttb.htm I dont see how this could ever work... I already had to cut my axle shaft male spline down as it is to get the dalm thing to plunge enough, with this spring in there too...
  8. nooch450

Limited Slip Info Help! 8.8 and D35

I just purchased a trac lok carrier from ECGS that has the new M-4700-C limited slip rebuild kit in it. It is the L/S for the new Mustangs 8.8 and people say they are stronger than the stock Limited slip plates and springs... This is for my Explorer 8.8 31 spline. I was wondering if you guys...
  9. nooch450

D35 TTB with Limited Slip Carrier from D35 Jeep Rear?

I have seen some threads about it on a google search but havnt found any concrete info. I want limited slip in my front D35 TTB to match my 31 spline LS 8.8 in the rear... Can it be done? Can anybody let me know exactly what to look for?
  10. nooch450

Ford 8.8 fell from 5' will it be ok?

I went to the junk yard yesterday to pick up my 8.8 from a Ford Explorer. The guys had the explorer on the loader and just cut the rear out and let it fall on the ground from about 5 feet on the rotors on a cement floor... The rotors look okay except for the little white spots this cement...
  11. nooch450

will i find d35 front TTB with 4.10's in scrap yard?

Or am I dreaming looking for a "ford made a few...." kind of vehicle. I was guna run 32's with the 4.10 s if I could find them until I do a d44 swap in future.
  12. nooch450

change master cylinder after 8.8 swap?

If I swapped an explorer 8.8 with disk breaks into my ranger that currently has drumbs in the rear would I need to change my master cylinder... I read somewhere that I would have to... any comments?
  13. nooch450

Check this thing out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot0Cxmk2aa4
  14. nooch450

Are all 8.8 gears and lockers interchangable 31 and 28 spline...

Are all 8.8 gears and lockers interchangable 31 and 28 spline... I want to know becasue i have the 28 spline and i dont wana buy stuff (gears and locker) twice incase i chose to upgrade to explorer 8.8 later but id like to use my 28 spline for now and see how it holds up. If the stuff is not...
  15. nooch450

Check this out for the price!

http://shop.gearheadcnc.com/TURNKEY-HobbyPlaz-V2-with-torch-and-software-04.htm $3000 is alot but dalm thats a good deal... It keeps running through my head along with the consequence of looking at my bank statement if i buy it... :annoyed:
  16. nooch450

8.8 31 spline with 4.56s stock?

Anybody seen one in a stock explorer?
  17. nooch450

Swinger Steering Pivot Bushings...

Swinger Steering Pivot Bushings... Where do you guys get em? Please post up some links, im having a hard time finding them...
  18. nooch450

I have the Ford 8.8 28 spline LS, worth upgrading to 31 spline?

I have the stock Ford 8.8 28 Spline LS rear in my truck, I want to run 4.56 and an Auburn Electric Locker... It it worth putting into this axle or should i try to find a 31 Spline Axle? Id rather reuse mine unless there is a good reason somebody wants to talk me out of building the guts of the...
  19. nooch450

max front driveshaft u-joint angle

How far can I push the front driveshaft u-joint angle? Would the answer be the Same for the u-joint for the axle shaft for the passenger Axle beam?
  20. nooch450

1991 Ranger Long Travel Woods / Prerunner Build

OK... so I started out with my stock 1991 Ranger XLT 4x4 Extended cab with the 4.0L OHV... So far I removed the stock radius arms, their mounts, the front sway bar, stock coils and shocks... (none of which will get reused...) I put Skyjacker Class II drop brackets in and mounted my TTB's on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad