• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. HELP water in gas

yesterday I was filling up my truck at the gas station. after 1min the pump only deliverd 5L of gas so I switched pump. Then I filled the tank.The employed told me that the pump I was first using was emplty. Leaving the station the truck start to bug , missfire and quits. so I pull to the side...
  2. coilover help

just find and very good deal on some fox 2.0 10'' coilover's with 200 lbs spring. I was wondering if some one had some tips to mount the shock in order to have the ride height I want to have, with out changing the springs if its possible. any one running coilover could you show your shock...
  3. fox 2.0 bilstein 5150

is any one using bilstein 5150 or fox 2.0 emulsion on extended shock mount?
  4. fox air shock

Is any one using fox air shock? or fox emulsion shock? thanks
  5. weird ratteling sound

my 96 b2300 makes a weird sound when I start in 1st and second. the ratteling starts when I'm in low rpm just after reallessing the clutch. Is it the timing belt that is starting to extend? Ive chek the engine will giving it little of gas and notting seems to shakes looks like the noise come...
  6. leaf pack info

my leaf pack is way to stiff and I was wondering wich leaf should I remove. the overload one or one of the three others thanks
  7. 86 turbo diesel mod?

I just found an 86 turbo diesel ranger in great condition with only 100 000 milles and the guy only whants 1200 for it. The only thing thats making me esitate is the 85hp its got. Does anyone has done some mods on a turbo diesel ranger? thanks
  8. short course

I'm currently redoing my front suspension for my 96 b2300. I need somme inpsiration but cant find some, I really like the low short course trucks. can you post your pics of short course truck and any advise thanks
  9. RC 6 inch

hi I have a 96 b2300. i'm looking to build my truck to be able to catch air with it. will the rought contry 6 inch lift would be good? If not any one have any 7s kind of set up??? tanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad