• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. superds

no

This looks like a great game of scrabble, two letters at a time just like I play at home.
  2. superds

Fix up/build thread for my '85 Ranger XLS

Nice Ranger, I don’t think it’ll last very long before it sells.
  3. superds

Rangebe...version 2.0

Hell yeah to more pics! This truck is awesome and I wanna see more!
  4. superds

March 2024 Truck of The Month (TOTM) Nominations

I’m glad you nominated Shran, I was coming here to do that! Here’s the link to his thread: https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/i-bought-a-high-rider.179447/
  5. superds

Truckspotters

It appears to me to have two roll up doors on each side and barn doors at the rear.
  6. superds

Truckspotters

https://touch.bismanonline.com/1988_ford_ranger_base
  7. superds

I bought a High Rider...

Congrats on the show win. I just read this whole thread over the last few days. Awesome build! This is one of my favorite trucks on TRS. Just looks awesome, all the right proportions.
  8. superds

Distributor option

I had an Edelbrock performer carb on a 302 that was the bane of my existence. I even had a racecar buddy of mine come help me tune it. He got it running pretty good after just a few minutes with it but 6 months later, still frustrated with its off road performance, I took it off and replaced it...
  9. superds

Distributor option

There’s also a 1.21 and is too large for a stock 2.8 (I know from personal experience as I had one I slapped on a 2.8 years ago and never could make it run well at low rpm).
  10. superds

Distributor option

What jets are in the 2150 now? It’s been a few years but I believe you wanted it jetted in low 50s depending on altitude, temp, mods, etc.
  11. superds

Distributor option

That’s awesome! It sounds like distributor supplies are drying up, glad you found another source!
  12. superds

4.0 into 84 Bronco II

I went back and read my build thread from 5 years ago to verify what combo of parts I used to make it work, this combo or a variation might work for you as well: 87 BII fuel tank (larger opening for fuel pump) 87 BII fuel sender 90 Ranger in tank fuel pump (tight fit in the BII sender) 90...
  13. superds

4.0 into 84 Bronco II

84 B2 was a one year only tank with small opening. 85-90 had the big opening and will fit sender only or fuel pump/sender combos. When I did EFI 5.0 swap in my 84 B2 I used an 85-90 fuel tank, 90 Ranger fuel lines (fuel lines I already owned) and I believe a 90 b2 fuel pump with module.
  14. superds

Shoulder belts/harnesses in the back seat

@fordwheelinman ever figure anything out? What about two F150 extended cab front seats (04-08, iirc)? Or two GM full size front seats? Find any tiny minivan seats that fit?
  15. superds

Rangebe...version 2.0

Great work so far! Any progress since 2018? I know how life can get in the way. I had a project B2, married, kid, moved a couple times and got rid of the project vehicle. I was finally thinking about getting another project Ranger and I came here to read your thread for inspiration since I...
  16. superds

84 BII with 96 Explorer 5.0

Well, I got to drive the B2 to work twice this week, no issues. I still have a ton of small stuff to do but I currently have a driving vehicle capable of making it to work. Has plenty of power and no drivability issues so far. I ended up making a new transmission cross member to push the...
  17. superds

1. I have not done anything yet to fool the computer into thinking there’s an auto transmission there. I’ve taken it for a few short drives around the block and haven’t noticed any drivability issues yet. My donor is a 96 model and this might be one of the reasons it seems to be working so far...
  18. superds

I’m using an NP208 from an 84 Bronco (full size). It has a fixed rear yoke unlike the slip yokes most of the F150s has. It’s just narrow enough to fit the frame rails but if I recall correctly I had to cut off one of the top lifting tabs but can’t recall if it was a width issue or a height issue.
  19. superds

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Well, to put things in perspective, I think $25 is a lot of money! I’m also thinking about total cost of tuning, $150 on top of a $300 ecu puts me in a similar territory as the cost of doing a quarterhorse seteup plus associated hardware and software. If I can keep the factory ecu running and...
  20. superds

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Thanks, good information. Do you have a wideband o2? I haven’t looked in a while but the last time I recall they were pretty expensive, about $150. Do you need two or will one do the job? Do you put it in the stock location or new location a bit downstream so it gets both banks exhaust?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad