• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My 1999 Ford Rager.

Any comments would be nice. Please no hate. Thanks.
  2. 5-6 MPG. Somethings not right.

:dunno:I have a 3.0 V6 Ford Ranger, Its lifted 4 inches with 33's..but 5-6mpg driving normally? Come on somethings got to be off or gone bad...any ideas or advice to look for/check would be great! :yahoo:
  3. 5-6 MPG? Somethings wrong.

I have a 3.o V6 It is lifted 4 inches with 33's....but 5-6mpg? Come on something has to be wrong? Any ideas what to look for or replace? Any advice would be nice.:dunno:
  4. flexing

2 wheel drive.
  5. Straight axle?

Could I do this to my Ranger? is it worth it? What axle would I need?
  6. Did I blow my rear end?

I have 4.10s in the back diff. Now Im pretty sure this horrible noise is coming from the rear end of my truck. As im driving down the highway or side streets, every time I hit a bump the back end of my truck starts weaving back side to side. Then it feels like there is something holding the...
  7. Bad noise/feeling after doing rear brakes.

I just did my rear brakes on my 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0 all wheel abs. I replaced Drums, Shoes, Springs, Adjusters, Wheel cylinders. Now everytime I hit a bump my truck shakes like a bastard and then ill hit another bump and the truck drives very very smooth like it used too before I did them. It...
  8. 99 4x4 issues

I recently went to put my truck in 4x4 in the snow and only the back tires were spining, I herd the transfer case working because when I put the truck in 4x4 LOW the truck would seem to be in 4x4 but was not, which leads me to believe I have bad hubs? I put the truck in the air and put it in 4x4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad