• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. air condioning

1984 ranger dart headed 347 I'm going with a conversion radiator and want to know if any one has had any luck with any other condensers thinner or smaller?
  2. aluminum pressure plate & flywheel stage?

To all and any who say search, wrong place, or any other bull kiss my nards, To every body else good evening to you. found a one owner 84 in awesome condition, partially due to the negative reaction to my pro comp heads, I've up graded to Dart Pro 1 195s, still 347 Lunati cam 218/228...
  3. truetrac?

well finally putting it back together 347 t5z 8.8 narrowed 3" the PC says 470 hp 9.4 to 1 dart 195 pro ones lunati 51017 650 Quick fuel I know that's optimistic, I'm ready to pull the trigger on the truetrac unless there is something better put two sets of clutches in trac loc I give up on it
  4. slave cylinder / pull type

two willwood pull type slave cylinders have already came apart "piston loose from rod" so I thought I would try something else competitionpartswarehouse 2683 cylinder off ebay for 35.00 came today for half the price of the willwad it looks to be much better. I hope. has anybody used a T5...
  5. cobra 10" rims?

I have a 1st gen 84 reg cab long bed, I would like to run factory cobra wheels with out rubbing my rolled up lip fenders. I sometimes have to haul heavy loads. right now my 95 explorer rear with 95 mustang 8" wheels with 255 50 17s just touch not really a problem so far but I am in desparate...
  6. spring under 8.8

I've searched but cant find any thing on 8.8 explorer under axle on a ranger every thing is perch relocated swaps. I'm thinking leave spring under axle and use 4"lift springs. I think that would lower the truck an inch or so? just looking for some feedback I posted on another forum but no ones...
  7. 8.8 spring under axle?

I've searched but cant find any thing on 8.8 explorer under axle on a ranger every thing is perch relocated swaps. I'm thinking leave spring under axle and use 4"lift springs. I think that would lower the truck an inch or so? just looking for some feedback
  8. 8.8 spring under axle?

I've searched but cant find any thing on 8.8 explorer under axle on a ranger every thing is perch relocated swaps. I'm thinking leave spring under axle and use 4"lift springs. I think that would lower the truck an inch or so? just looking for some feedback
  9. alternative headers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Ive asked this before and searched and still need more info---- what headers other then the swap headers can be used? on a 347 I've read but cant confirm 94 95 bbk long tubes, 351 fox body {long or short?} look at the...
  10. doug's 669Y tri-ys

lookin for bigger tube headers,or some thing that will cover the 1.4x1.36 exh port. the hookers ports are smaller but are better then the chinese tri-ys I have now. dougs 669Y look like they might fit with a little work.thoughts,ideas?
  11. 1/2" phenolic spacer

I put a 1/2" open spacer under my 575 demon [347] and it seems to have waken the giant! could it really make that much difference? I guess if my carb was undersized pulling from all 4 barrels would help. havent made it back to the dyno yet, the butt dyno says its getting faster
  12. dyno day

290hp 339tq lower then i was expecting. thats 336hp 390tq at the crank. 347,10 to 1, procomp heads, airgap rpm, 575 demon, try ys, lunati 51017 218 in/228 ex 536 lift, the torque curve is nice & flat and its a hoot to drive the numbers bother me but it gets 18.3 mpg. whats wrong?
  13. XE 270 to much valve noise

my new 347 all forged internaly ballanced engine sounds like its got 300,000 miles on it! I cant stand it, comp says to bad. so it sounds like a sewing machine. sure thats been in a sweat shop for 30 years! its actually noisier than a solid roller. its coming out any sugestions?
  14. cam

1984 long bed ranger wc t5 tran, 347,probe ft pistons,10.6to 1. 3D eagle rods/steel crank internal bal. 185 pro comp heads air gap intake. 575 speed demon. 355 gears.26" tires what cam for daily driver? 51027 lunati? xe XE270? I want to get the best mileage possible. used would be fine
  15. cable clutch?

my truck came with an auto trans, [no clutch peddle] can I use a mustang peddle/cable for T5 or is it easier to put hydrolic? If any one says use the search I'll punch'em in the junk!
  16. try ys made for early firing order?

I would like to know if the HO firing order would effect the performance of the TRY-y? being it was made for a 70's 302

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad