• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mb128

leaking anti freeze

my truck is leaking anti freeze from somewhere and i cant find where i checked the water pump and it looks fine my anti freeze level is fine. the hoses look fine where could it be leaking from?
  2. mb128

more flex

im not to sure where this would go. i have a 95 xlt lifted 6" on 33x12.5 km2's after i got it lifted i was not impressed with how it flexed. its about stock still when it flexes. i want to flex HUGE how can i get this to happen?! as you can see wat i mean its about the same. (lift is a BDS...
  3. mb128

train horn help

i have been looking in to train horns because my horn doesnt work. i just discovered i even had one the other day wile installing a OHC. so me question is. is there any laws on having them? if i mount them back words where the spare tire goes do i still have to worry about getting mud in them...
  4. mb128

Oregon meet

Gresham Oregon meet! place: fredmeyers Time: noon Date: jan. 9th who can make it? mb128 FoMoCo PowerRanger Casper (maybe)
  5. mb128

Hello from Bend Oregon

i have a 95 ranger 3.0 5 speed. 6" bds sus. lift, 33x12.50 bfg km2's, Alcoa rims, tinted windows, pioneer premier series 12" sub ported box, 700w kole audio amp, JVC hu, dual cb ant with pa. i am 16 and have built my truck to how it is sitting now i started with this :icon_thumby:
  6. mb128

exhaust question

im looking to put new exhaust on my 95 3.0 and i went to a few shops. CES (custom exhaust systems) said $195.95 for a single in/out with new piping from the mufflers back. same place said $295.95 for single in and 2 1/2 duals out also new piping from the mufflers back. scotts exhaust $270.00...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad