• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 explorer overheating?

Ive got a 94 explorer that keeps trying to get hot that i cant figure out why. Its got a new 180* t-stat in it i've back flushed the radiator and it still trys to get how. but when it is getting hot if you spray the radiator with the water hose it will cool back down. Does that mean the fan...
  2. extended radius arms....

ok I'm going to make me some(well just extending my stock ones) and was wanting to know if..... 1) Ya'll put any kind of bend in them?b/c it looks like the stock ones bend back into the frame. and the way I've seen pics it looks like extended ones just kind of go straight back. 2) If yall knew...
  3. Dura-spark carb problems....

Ok i did the dura-spark on my 85 and bought a new rebuilt carb off a 67 ford fairlane with a 289 in it.I put the carb on there and it will start if I pump the gas then it will die like it ran out of gas but if i keep pumping the gas it will run like 3-4 RPMs.but i cant get it to idle or anything.
  4. DS questions...

I've done a DS conversion on my 85 2.8 and now I cant get the thing to idle to set the time it just dies and if you give it gas it will back fire and then try to die again. any help?
  5. New from AR.

Hi everyone.I have an 85 BroncoII with a 2.8 DS(kind of) 5 speed 3.73 gears 8000 mile marker on it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad