• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. charlie268

Strange problem

Was wondering if anyone ever had this problem. I have a 2000 ranger with a 4.0 and a auto 5speed overdrive. While driving with overdrive off and when I let up on the gas the car will slow down like it should till it gets around 1500 rpms and then it just drops like lead to 1000 or a little...
  2. charlie268

4.0 question

I have a 2000 ranger, 4x4, off road package and auto 5 speed overdrive. My question is I thought that the line that goes from the oil filler tube over to the air duct tube was a vent line to allow warm air into the air tube. I had mine running the other day and pulled the line off the air duct...
  3. charlie268

Carfax report!!

Could somone please get a carfax for 1FZR15X1YTA39263 Please ????
  4. charlie268

Axle Ratio

Quick question? On the door jam of my truck where the codes for different things are is an axle code of 97. I think when I checked it on the chart it showed an F7. Then I found this to be the nonslip or like us old farts used to call it positraction. What is a 97? I assumed it was a 410...
  5. charlie268

4.0 question

I have a 2000 Ranger with a 4.0. How can I tell which 4.0 I have?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad