• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Just bought '02 Ranger with only 30K miles; preventative maintenance tips?

Hello again all, A couple months ago I picked up a 2002 Ranger 4x4, 4.0 with a 5 speed. It only has 30,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I've heard of a few different things that can go wrong on these year Rangers. My question to you guys is if you think there are any maintenance items I...
  2. 01-03 & 98-02 Ranger Fender Question

Just bought an 02 Ranger and it needs a new drivers' side fender. I've been searching for a used one and I notice that the drivers side fender only fits from 01 to 03 where the range on the passenger side is 98 to 02. Does anyone know what the differences are between a 98 drivers fender and a...
  3. 2000 2.5l motor mounts

Alright so I have a 2000 ranger I'm putting a 351w into and I'm just curious about the motor mounts. It looks like since 1998 the motor mounts used for the 4cyl are the same as the ones used for the v6's in the rangers. Is this true? And if so, will I just be able to build a plate to go from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad