• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Truck wont crank.

have a 2001 2wd 2.3 16v, I shut the truck off and went to start back and no crank. Put new starter on and still no crank. I have checked all fuses (there good) can cross the starter over and truck will crank but nothing when I turn key. Allso bypassing the safety switch ( pink & white/pink...
  2. 03 missing at certain rpm.

I have a 03 5sp 2.3 that is missing at 2000-2500rpm after a few moments it will run like it should, not sure where to start at on this, Does the 03 2.3 have the camshaft synchronizer like the 3.0 & 4.0?
  3. long bed to short??

Looking to convert a 92 lbw truck to short bed. Does anyone know where the extra length is in the backhalfs?
  4. power loss

Got a 89 ranger 2.9/ aiu to that is loosening power after it gets warmed up, you have to keep it full throttle to run 55, and wont rev past 3k I can shut truck off and let set for a bit, it starts easy and will rev past 3K. then will loose power after 10-15 minints of driving. Allso after...
  5. Ford couriers???

Anyone here into couriers? Have been trying to find some info on a 1975 I may be getting. I am buying the truck as a roller, planes are to use a 2.3 from a ranger but not finding much info on the swap.. Thanks in advance for help.
  6. Swap clip?

Looking in to doing air ride build on a i beam truck, Since I beams seem to be the worst thing in mini trucking I'm thinking of doing a clip/frame swap. I am looking at using a s10 clip and square tube. With useing a s10 clip do I have to narrow or widen the s10 stuff?
  7. gauge swap & thinning harness

So, I have a 94 4.0 truck as a doner, truck that is getting fixed is setup for a 01 ish 3.0. Is there any way to use the newer model dash/gauges or am I going to have to go aftermarket with all the gauges? Allso, Has anyone ever thinned a 94s harness down to just what it needs to run?
  8. back half of frame interchange?

does anyone know if ranger backs are the same, backhalf is from 1st gen, truck is a 97.
  9. radius arm length

How long are you guys makeing radius arms? I know 12" 15" more, I can not find the lenght of the whole arm. Thanks for the help in advance.
  10. 8.8 to 7.5?

Looking to some input, I have a 00 ranger with a bag rear diff, stock axle 8.8, I allso have a 7.5. trying to make to work on this since, I have the parts on hand. Only problem I have ran in to is ,back drive line flange & pinion plan will not mate, the 7.5s is a 1/2 shorter center to center on...
  11. Lost key, Anyway around pats?

Got a friend bought a truck wih out the key, its a 2001 if I where to change the key switch would I still need reprogrammed?
  12. Needing pics of spaced coil buckets & driver side rail.

Looking for some pics of spaced coils buckets & how you do the driver side hump? allso how wide does the coil buckets need to be from frame rail to frame rail after the coils are spaced?
  13. 2.3 4x4?

Looking at doing a 2.3 in my 97, biggest problem is a 4x4 trans is about like unicon farts around here, had a few people tell me a 2.9 trans will bolt up? I would think I will have to change the bellhouseing, but what about clutch and thro out bearing? thnks in advance.
  14. trans interchange?

got a 97 4.0 auto with i assume, a 4r55e, got a 94 4.0 parts truck, will the 94 trans interchange with the 97?
  15. 99 3.0 auto to 5sp..wireing& computer?

got a friend wanting to swap his 99 to 5sp, its 4x4 what all is needed as far as wireing & computer?
  16. Stock height coils?

Does anyone know what the stock uncompressed height of a 4.0 std cab coil spring? trying to see if my truck has a small lift on it or now. Really thinking it does
  17. Radius arm bushing with caster adjustment.

So on rock auto ordering bushings and what not for my daily's front end rebulid. And seen they have a radius arm bushing with cashter adjustment built in, Was just wondering if any on has any experience with these...
  18. More travel, no lift?

Got a 96 ttb truck im dailying, Wanting to pick up some more travel but not wanting to lift much if any at all. Would buliding a set of radius arms and doing longer shocks help with stock springs? thank you in advance for the advice.
  19. Full size bronco frame swap...

Looking for some advice on doing the full size bronco swap on my 97 reg cab truck.Just seems easier & more budget friendly. not dealing with making motor mounts for my 351, exhaust seems a lot easier to deal with. My only fought to the swap is the cab setting high.this would not be much of a...
  20. fuel pump interchange??

Tired of dealing with the airtex pump in my 96, 4.0. got a all most new oem pump for a 01 3.0 setting on the shelf, Any one know if this will work on the 4.0? I know I my have to take the pump off the sending unit, and swap. More worried about the psi with the 3.0/4.0 Thank again for the advice...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad