• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RaceRangers Build

I just took a quick browse through the whole thread and couldn't find any pictures of what you ended up doing with the roll cage inside the cab near the back wall? Got any pictures? Also what size tubing did you use for the cage and rear bed cage.
  2. RaceRangers Build

Perfect! so do you basically just cut the end of the frame rails off then box them in and add the tube work for the skid and bumper?
  3. RaceRangers Build

Man this thing is looking GREAT! You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of behind the front skid plate with the front of the frame would you?
  4. RaceRangers Build

Darn...... I thought I was going to see some pics of a rail road crossing you found that had a nice take off to it and we'd see some air under the tires :D Sure does look mean sitting there! :icon_thumby:
  5. RaceRangers Build

Ok I did come up with another question.... What is your track width front and rear? Outside of tire to outside of tire.
  6. RaceRangers Build

actually check out my RC build first. Let me know if what I designed is pretty accurate. That's all I was looking for.
  7. RaceRangers Build

You wouldn't by chance have a picture of the backside of the beams where the links from the chassis attach would ya?
  8. RaceRangers Build

thanks! I was working on the shock layout for the RC build and was curious what you were getting out of yours.
  9. RaceRangers Build

Nice shot! How much travel are you getting out of the front end, do you know? I'm curious to see how much uptravel and drop out there is. Also, do you know what the compressed and extended eye to eye dimensions are on those shocks you're running up front? Sorry for all the technical questions :D
  10. Prerunner RC Build

I know this isn't technically the spot for this thread but you guys know more about this stuff than me and I figured you guys could give pointers throughout the build. I'm starting on a custom Prerunner RC truck. Got a Ranger body and started tearing it down. Here's where I'm at. I'm wanting to...
  11. Please post some pictures of your truck's frame

I know it's an odd request but it will help tremendously. I've been searching the next for a while now without success. I have a project I'm working on and need to get as much info/pictures/dimensions of the stock Ranger frame as possible. I'm looking for side shots of stock frame rails (from...
  12. RaceRangers Build

What size tires and wheels are you running? also, can you give me any dimensions on these so I can get an idea of the size? http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/RaceRanger97/rangerrebuild023.jpg
  13. Need some help with ID and info!

I'm curious, can you guys tell me what year you think this Ford Ranger body is? I'm thinking 2005 judging from the photos I've been searching? I'm hoping you guys can help me gather some information based on the year of the Ranger body pictured above. I'm trying to find any and all pictures...
  14. RaceRangers Build

This truck is SICK! Sent ya a PM :icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad