• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranerjunkie03

anyone who is from washington..

so im from washington and in july cousin is gettin married at the gorge and then my family and i(drivin separetly) are makin a run over to idaho for silverwood sooooo why not make it into a wheelin trip to.. so, what im wondering is what are some of the best places that arent to far off the...
  2. ranerjunkie03

weldin front dif solid..

Can't afford a locker for my dana 44 but I can afford to barrow a good welder. Just wondering what might be some things to worry about... just welding spiders. If any one has had success and knows a few tricks please do share... Thanks
  3. ranerjunkie03

new ramsey winch in place

traded an F150 that i got form the girlfreinds dad for free had 460 in it.. trade whole truck that i already took front and rear end out of for a ramsey 8000lb pinch... heres a couple pics of it mounted.. not completely done heres teh basic rough sketch look of it.. im 18 now but still in...
  4. ranerjunkie03

Bumpers!!!!

lets see some bumpers aye... anyone who got a B.A. bumper or idears or anything... post em up.... ill start it off... bottom view kindaish front view
  5. ranerjunkie03

washington? anyone?

anyone from washington? more specifically the northwest? if so, any good wheelin idears?? northfork pretty much a striaght shot up to the top and mayeb hit snow and come back down and teh trails on teh front and back side of sumas mt or shut down so... any info im all ears.
  6. ranerjunkie03

anyone know??

does any know if the skyjacker radius arm mount and tranny support bracket for the ttb syestem will work for teh dana 44 radius arms? also need help with traction arm mount.. only 17, low on cash and lookin to make a new one just not sure how far down and in i need to make the mounting hole...
  7. ranerjunkie03

new guy needin help with sas swap

hay, i new to this place and not sure where to post this up but i havin troubles with my sas... i need some help with the traction are mount... i need to make one but not sure how far down an din i need to make it and how about to do so.. if anyone has and suggestions on how to go about doing so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad