• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 lowranger

Need some help

I'm ditching the 302 that I have in my ranger and going back to a 2.3 my question is would everything work out of a 93 - 94 ( hooking it back up and go) like the wiring harnesses and comouter. Wanting to buy a whole donor truck and my truck is a 95
  2. 2.3 lowranger

need help with drive shaft

Ok i got a que on my 5.0 swap.. Im using a aod trans and my stock trans slip yoke wont work with the aod the yoke is to small.. I have a another slip yoke that came out of the donor car can i just switch the yokes out and if u can is there a special u joint that u gotta usr cause i dont think...
  3. 2.3 lowranger

Exhaust ??? on my 5.0 swap

I just wanted to see if anyone on here has used the flowmaster 10 seires on theor 5.0 swap and what thier opinons are (and also dod u run them with or wothout cats)
  4. 2.3 lowranger

5.4 conversion

i am doing a motor swap in my ranger and was looking at doing the 302 swap. but a buddy of mine said he has a 5.4 laying around his house and i was wondering if anyone has tried this swap. and how much bigger is the 5.4 than the 5.0. any help would be appericated
  5. 2.3 lowranger

help plz

could someone chop these 18inch wheels on my truck plz i would greatly appericate it if ya need any more pics just let me know
  6. 2.3 lowranger

any one go to layd out at the park

i dunno if this is the right spot but did any one here go to layd out at the park this year.. and let see some pics
  7. 2.3 lowranger

the ranger

put the ole chrome headlights back on exterior heres my list of mods ive done. k&n short ram intake black projector head lights, black tail lights frenched in tag box in the tailgate, shaved tailgate handle magnaflow exhaust molded in roll pan street scene front...
  8. 2.3 lowranger

new guy here in va

hows it going every one.. im new to the site ive got a 1996 ford ranger 2wd that ive had for about 2 years now and its been a great truck fixin to hit 180000 miles on it and havent had a problem (knock on wood). but the mods that ive done on it are 5/7 drop, wheels, paint job, molded in roll...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad