• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. heptofite

Gentlemen, I return to the fold.

God it took me like five minutes to find the new thread button, clearly i've gotten old. Because today i traded my mustang in on the ultimate in dad-car technology. Picked me up a 2019 Sport XLT in Magnetic. Could not possibly be more pleased by this vehicle and I know that every time i miss...
  2. heptofite

I ain't doin great guys.

And it's been a damn long time since I've been around. I got screwed over to the tune of 3000 dollars and my entire driveline. B2 is dead, she's got no engine, no tranny, no transfer case, and the guy who was supposed to do all the work too all my money and ran, and never paid the rebuilders...
  3. heptofite

Today we seafoamed a truck.

using PB blaster instead of seafoam. The smoke cloud was incredible. The truck runs like a scalded dog. More as the situation develops.
  4. heptofite

This will certainly be nice.

I should be getting my B2 back from the mechanic at the end of next week. only took two ****ing years.
  5. heptofite

Tulammo

g4Pp38-hPQg
  6. heptofite

Every day i'm SKS'n

WOLVERINES! I got a little tactical, sue me.
  7. heptofite

My Arsenal as of now.

let's see who can name all of them.
  8. heptofite

Bipod for my Marlin 336W

Looking to get a sling stud bipod for the 336, can't find one that isn't harris and harris is crazy-ass expensive. anybody got any ideas?
  9. heptofite

Swaybar, eject.

I've been hearing rattling on my stratus for a while, i just found out where it came from. i made this discovery when the part in question fell the **** off the car. alas poor swaybar, i hardly knew ye.
  10. heptofite

Ford products? in my video game?

It's more likely than you think. A mustang! Some Rangers! i wonder if the game makers got permission or just hoped nobody would notice. if the latter, a wonder they've not been sued.
  11. heptofite

Sunday Saudi Drive

dGt0RnZcO88 this is the most incredible driving i have ever seen in my life, give it a few minutes to pick up.
  12. heptofite

Hooray for chrysler products!

So, as some of you may know (actually probably just adsm) i recently fell ass backwards into a 99 dodge stratus. Originally it kept overcharging but only above 4k rpm. Then 3k rpm. then 2k rpm. and then at idle. turns out there was some kind of bleed through that was throwing full system...
  13. heptofite

If you'll recall my opinions on the 2.9...

Than you'll remember where i said "**** it, i'm going to build one to stop the pants off of 302s and turbo 2.3s. well, i have but one thing to say. Let's get ready to rock.
  14. heptofite

M5od-r2

I've recently come into two transmissions that i was told are freshly rebuilt, both are apparentlty M5OD-R2s, how much could i get for them?
  15. heptofite

What massive balls he has!

Wha Tha Fa?
  16. heptofite

All wheel drive mustang project.

so i just thought of something brilliant. Get a foxbody mustang without engine, put 2.9 V6 in it. import the following front diff/oil pan graft ranger 4x4 IFS onto mustang frame, get custom half shafts, run explorer awd transfer case, and viola, bargain priced all wheel drive foxbody. Feel...
  17. heptofite

So, got a new project going on.

I'm going to swap a manual transmission 2.9 computer into my b2, and to take up the slack where the auto computer controlled transmission functions, i've come up with a solution. I'm going to link an Arduino to the VSS and TPS on the truck, and use those two figures to set up logic to activate...
  18. heptofite

A Diesel engine thought i had.

what kind of work would be required to convert a standard 2.3 block into a diesel engine? i'm assuming i'd need to sleeve down the bore to make them stronger, but other than that... i think it could work, and since 2.3s are a dime a dozen and there are so many transmission choices, it could be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad