• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. machine090767

Re-Introduction

Hey, everyone, I thought I'd Re-Introduce myself, because I've sold my Ranger and picked up a 2006 F-150.
  2. machine090767

Upper Midwest Meet in Iowa!

April 30 11 am - ? Walnut Woods state park West Des Moines, IA already attending DieHard4rd vinny18 machine090767 & friend Twurth21 BiggChris XLT1986 Rynoaasheim food, drink (pop) provided, but if you want to bring snacks, chips, cookies, thats cool. also, there will be grilling, and members...
  3. machine090767

Minnesota meet

when: february 26 where: Round lake, Andover, MN time: 2pm why: annual meet & Greet. this meet is right on the lake! ice depth is 24" so completely safe! Lake is located on Round Lake Blvd, which is north of U.S. 10.
  4. machine090767

4th annual Minnesota Ice Rangers meet

The meet will be on Saturday, January 23rd at Round Lake in Andover, MN. meet will start at 3pm Round lake is North of U.S. Hwy 10 on Round Lake Blvd. the lake is right next to the road, so you can't miss it! 10 people already confirmed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad