• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5r55e sliping?

Past couple of times I have had the ranger out I have noitced that it seems like I am having to give the truck more and more gas just to get it to start moving. Then today, trying to take out soft the truck started rolling, then when I tryed to give it more gas to take out it was like the truck...
  2. Codes p0171, p0174

I know what the codes mean but I have some questions. 1. I replaced oxygen sensors 2. I replaced fuel filter 3. I sprayed either to see if I had a vacumm leak and the engine didn't rev while I was spraying it around the motor. 4. I cleaned the MAF. BTW It used to take a week for the codes to...
  3. without Pats what other problems will you have?

I have a current topic going on about my alt and battery problems. I am wondering, I have PATS disabled on my truck, does PATS control your alternator regulator? Or is Pats just strickly ignition crap?
  4. Help quick, problems with alt,batt...

Ok, on a trip yesterday, the truck started having problems maintaing charge. Either it would be too high or,,,,I could flip the heater on high for a sec and it would drop really low.... Then the radio would cut off every time I would flip something else on i.e headlights, or heater fan, or...
  5. 2000 auto Speed Sensors?

Ok after getting a new computer, new computer x3 tuner I am still having some problems with my shifting not being dead on... So I am thinking I have speed sensors out.....Where are they at? How many are on the truck? 2000 Ranger 4.0ohv 4x4 5r55e tranny....please help
  6. 2000 Ranger Custom Tuning?

Who can do custom tuning on a 2000 Ranger 4.0 ohv 4x4 auto? I am looking for some performance tunes along with being able to turn off PATS, so I can run my new computer from ford. I don't want to pay a dealer 250 bucks just to match my new computer to my keys. When for a little more I can...
  7. 5r55e problems

Ok I have used the search found some info but not what I am looking for. I have a 2000 ford ranger 5r55e 4wheel drive. Here is my problems, the truck started out jerking while in drive at certian rpm and mph. Then it started having the delay in shifting, from R-D or D-R. Then when you put it...
  8. 2000 auto 4.0 problems

I have a 2000 ranger 4.0 with an auto. I know nothing about transmissions or up keep. I just got the truck and it has some issues 133000 miles on it. The shifter lever seems weak, the indicater is a little off and is hard to work. Also as I am driving down the road taking it easy the truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad