• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BII engine oil cooler

Has anyone ever seen a BII with factory installed engine oil cooler? also, has anyone fabbed up one with aftermarket parts? I read an article once about a guy that got an OEM cooler from some model Torino, installed it on BII, and plumbed it into heater hoses. Most of aftermarket ones are air...
  2. H/L switch nightmare!!

how do you locate the release button, to release knob and shaft from switch on 87 B2? remove the complete dash? Help, please. Have no lights!! I posted new thread on this earlier, but didn't go thru, evidently. thanks to all for the help.
  3. remove headlamp switch

went to remove H/L switch. Ford shop manual says to pull switch to on position. then depress button to release knob and shaft. How in hell do you get to this little release button?? do you have to dissassemble the dash? the book makes it sound so simple. like this release button will jump out at...
  4. anti lock brake light on

have 87 B2. AT.2wd. 2.9 v6. anti lock brake amber light comes on when key is switched on and then, stays on. what would be first thing to check? maybe a fuse? sensor? thanks to all.
  5. B2 tow rating

I know this has been hashed over a million times, and the answer is probably hidden .somewhere in the archives, but it is still a little confusing. I have 87 B2, 2wd, AT and 2.9 v6 w/140k on speedo. runs good, uses no oil, etc. manual says two different Owners specs under tow ratings. mine is...
  6. 1987 B2 tc lockup wire color

can someone tell me the color of TC lockup wire on pin #53 for 87 B2.seems like each year they changed colors. can locate right pin, just want to confirm color. It will make me feel a little better if I know right color. thanks to all.
  7. tc lockup

how can I tell, for sure, that my TC is actually locking up? I feel all the shifts up to OD, which happens at 45 mph, dthen nothing after that. No computer codes present. A4ld shifts smooth, engine runs great and smooth, just wondering about the TC.veh is 87 2wd B2 2.9L. No tach to observe.thx.
  8. gauge cluster swap

are gauge clusters on same year B2 interchangeable? I have 87 b2 w/o tach. also have 87 b2, donor veh, w/ tach cluster. is this simple swap? thanks to all
  9. B2 REAL oil pressure

does anyone know what the real oil pressure should be on a B2? I have a 1987 Ford Bronco/Ranger shop manual and cannot find anything in it about what the oil pressure, at hot idle and hot, running down the road at 60 mph. For example, mine has 140K, runs good, uses no oil, no leaks, but has 40...
  10. need fan shroud

looking for a good fan shroud for 92 Explorer. in southeast, hopefully. let me know. thanks, guys. figure shipping to 31023.
  11. parts for sale

where is the 'parts for sale' forum, or section? most forums have a 'classified' section. I see none here. thanks.
  12. oil press sender thread size

Info, please. Is the thread size, on 2.9 eng, oil press sender 1/8 NPT or 1/8 BPT (Metric). Need to know before I pull it so I can buy adapter. thanks.
  13. 4x4 coil springs

will B2 4x4 springs, installed on 2x4 B2, give me any more lift? Looking for about 2 in more to use 235-75x15 tires. thanks
  14. shifter boot

where can I buy a combination shifter boot for 87 B2 with floor mounted auto shift and manual transfer shifter? thx to all
  15. 87 Bronco II fuel pump wanted

I need a good working high pressure fuel pump for 87 B2, that mounts on frame rail. Anyone have one lying around they want to get rid of, email me at tmar04@bellsouth.net. be glad to pay a fair price for one. thanks to all
  16. coolant temp sensor

what role does the coolant temp sensor play in engine operation? Is this thing located in the thermostat housing, on left side facing front of veh? I have 87 B2, auto tranny, and when you first start it, idles about 1500 rpm. gradually slows down to 800. takes about 15 min to do this. during...
  17. 1984 B2 5 spd shifter bushings

I saw a post by 'Ranger44' about a replacement of the tranny shifter bushings and various Ford part numbers were given. Wonder if these were for Mazda or Mitsubishi tranny? or would it matter. this is on the B2 specific web portion of the RBV. I have Mazda 5 speed in 84 B2 4wd. thanks to all.
  18. 1350 t case control lever

I need a part called 'control lever' for my 84 b2 transfer case.it is part of the shifting linkage. any help appreciated.
  19. transfer case bolts

can someone tell me what size bolts I need to mount T case in 1984 b2. I know there are 5 of them, just don't know what size. I bought vehicle without T case or mounting bolts. thanks to all.
  20. 84 to 87 tranny swap

just one question. will 84 5 spd manual tranny swap into 87 with no major problems? thx to all. this is B2, of course.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad