• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. i finally got a prerunner of my own

i just bought one because it is way cheaper than building one. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5DYA3UlYCY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  2. i got glass today!!!

i couldn't believe it, but i found some brand new 4" hanneman front glass for a 98+ ranger right buy my house for $200. i'm getting started on a 95 4x4 prerunner and i was planning on doing a 98+ front end so this will work great. you cali guy's don't understand what it's like to get prerunner...
  3. the danger in action

here are a couple pics of our (half mine/ half his) home built budget ranger in action. i'd rather show pics in the whoops but i don't have any. there are some pics of some big air too but.... i don't have those either. i'll try to grab my buddies sd card so i can post some good pics and vids...
  4. finally got a ranger!!!

i've been searching for months and finally found one. i just picked up a 95 4x4 reg cab, long box, 4.0, 5spd, manual transfer case, manual hubs. i love it!!! now it's time to start transforming it into a mid travel prerunner.
  5. i need help finding an explorer near michigan

i've been looking and looking for the last month and i'm having a really hard time finding the right explorer. i want a really nice, clean, 2 door, 5 speed,1st gen, 4x4 (or 2x4 if it's cheap). a clean body and frame with a good motor and trans is most important but i also would like grey int...
  6. 95+ front onto 92?

hello, this is my first real post. like the title says, can you put a 95+ explorer front end (grille, lights, hood, fenders) onto a 94 and older explorer? it realy looks like it would work but i don't want to be the first to try. thanks
  7. hi from michigan

hey everyone, i've been creepin around here for a few months and figured it was time to join. i've been obsessed with rangers for about 10yrs so i'm glad to see there are more like me on here.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad