• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88Bronco2EB

TTB in KOTH!!!!

Found this over on pirate it is bad ass!!! If you guys like TTB you will love this!! http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=924520 I want that TTB under my truck!!
  2. 88Bronco2EB

My Buddy's Old Ranger

Some pics of my buddy's old 93 ranger. 4.0 4x4 M5OD-R1 Manual T-case Manual Hubs Awesome truck! To bad he sold it and, get this he bought a HONDA CIVIC!!:icon_surprised: If I had the money at the time I would have bought this in a heart beat!
  3. 88Bronco2EB

Whats wrong with this?

I found this today, do you guys see what I see? Something just is not right with those pics. LOL:icon_rofl: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/2065313528.html
  4. 88Bronco2EB

A4LD to M5OD Trans swap?????s

OK, I think the next major upgrade to the Bronco is going to be a transmission swap. I have the crap A4LD auto, that I think is starting to suffer after 120,000 miles, and I'm looking to swap in an M5OD-R1 Manual transmission!!! And also do the 4.0 clutch upgrade! I went to the local JY and...
  5. 88Bronco2EB

Will 4.56 gears be to much??

Ok I lifted my truck recently and I am now running 31s. I have stock 3.73 gears right now and I would like to re-gear it so running on the highway wont be a problem. It doesn't do to bad now, but I would like it to do better. I have an 88 B2 with the 2.9 and A4LD auto tranny. So my question is...
  6. 88Bronco2EB

My 88 BII Build!!

So, I'm going to finally start my build thread:headbang: This is my BII the day I picked it up. I picked her up for $1,300 with 113,000 miles and brand new paint. Plans are to do a 4" suspension lift with 31s then later on do a Dana 35 and 8.8 swap with some 4.56 gears front and rear...
  7. 88Bronco2EB

4.56 gears??

I have some 31" BFG All Terrains and I want to know If running 4.56 gears in the diffs would make the highway RPMs to high??? or should I go with 4.10s I have an A4LD tranny by the way. I'm going to be swapping in a dana 35 and 8.8 rear end. I wanted to go with the 4.56s to have some extra...
  8. 88Bronco2EB

acceleration hesitation HELP!

I have an 88 B2 2.9L It runs great when its warm, ever since I got the O2 sensor replaced. But every once In a while their will be some hesitation in the acceleration:dunno: Its not the tranny. could it be the preset fuel mixture the computer uses before the engine is warm??? or a bad Cat?? any...
  9. 88Bronco2EB

31" and gearing??

I want to get some 31x10.5 BFG All Terrains for my stock B2 with 2.9L. First off will they fit if I get some explorer leafs and coils?? Ive read that they would but I want to make sure. Also I have 3.73 gearing, will this gearing be ok to run 31's????

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad