• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Beware! Ecard scams!

Beware! There is another round of Ecard scams circulating again. I just had three in my inbox/junk mail today. If you see one from someone you don't know, don't be tempted to open it! It will prompt you to download the card, when it really is a trojan or a virus. The delete key is your friend.
  2. GoodOld85BlueBalls

I'm Sick of being Sick!!!

I just can't get healthy this New Year and have just about had enough of it! Had an awesome time in Brazil with family for Christmas, New Years, and my job. Then come home and get the Flu on the trip home, turns into Pneumonia with a week in the hospital. Back to work and now Viral Bronchitis...
  3. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Rusty Tanks/ need new tanks

1985 ranger with duel tank set up. Tanks are rusted out. Already found front tank for it on line. But can't find a rear tank to replace the rusted through one or even a part number for it. Anyone know of a place to buy a new rear tank or is it the same one they put in the bronco II??? The guy...
  4. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Sold My Truck Tonight.

Sold my truck tonight. She's gone. I am Rangerless. Good bye Blue Balls. I will miss you. 24 years was a long run. Thanks for the memories.:bawling: Sold her to a good friend of 30+ years who was my roommate when I bought her new in 86. It is for his 21 year old daughter. At least they only live...
  5. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Dam! The 2.8 is running like crap again!

The Ranger was running great last week. On Friday I ran to King-Snoopers to get a red box for the kids. It was pinging under the hood like it threw another pushrod, this keeps happening on just the middle cylinder exhaust valve on the Right bank. But it quit tapping and made it home fine, but...
  6. GoodOld85BlueBalls

I just saw Avatar the movie last night at I-Max in 3D. It was freaking Awsome!:headbang: Was a well spent $12 bucks.
  7. GoodOld85BlueBalls

The Monster!

This is Awesome! One powerful machine! http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/the_monster.htm
  8. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Rubber or Cork?

Need to replace the valve cover gaskets on my 2.8L as I am tired of the garage smelling like hot oil on the exhaust manifolds. Whats better, Rubber or Cork?
  9. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Bushwacker cutout install help!

I just got my truck running again after it had been in storage for 7 years. In the next few weeks I am planning on installing a set of Bushwacker cutouts for it that I bought about 10 years ago. They have been in the boxes in my crawlspace and it tuns out some mice got to the instructions before...
  10. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Bushwacker cutout Install Help!

I just got my truck running again after it had been in storage for 7 years. In the next few weeks I am planning on installing a set of Bushwacker cutouts for it that I bought about 10 years ago. They have been in the boxes in my crawlspace and it tuns out some mice got to the instructions before...
  11. GoodOld85BlueBalls

Proud First Owner of a 1985 Ranger - Colorado

Hi. I'm Mike, and I am a Ranger owner... I am an Emissions/Engine Tech that works in the oil and natural gas industry. I do exhaust stack testing on big industrial prime movers on pipelines. I am also a Colorado Native. I am looking for some buddies that love 1st and 2nd generation Rangers Like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad