• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Questions need answers

Ok iv got a 94 with 2.3 stick and its got a doggyness to it 75% of the time. The truck seems to run good but when it's in its doggy mode you can floor it and it don't pick up speed much..seems like it will pick up the less throttle you give it. And the other 25% of the time it's got shnuts and...
  2. Speedometer drive gear ?

Iv got a m5r1 and I put a new speedo drive gear on the shaft and it is not snug on the shaft it seems to float around some. Is that normal? Or should it be almost a press fit?
  3. Speedo gear help

I put a new aftermarket green speedo drive gear on the main shaft and it seems loose or are they supposed to "float" or be tight on the shaft?
  4. M5r1 help

Iv got a 94' and the trans had a whine to it in 1-2-3-5 and heard that it's a sign something it getting out if I tore it apart but don't see anything that looks bad. Only thing maybe is the input shaft at the thrust washer with the i.d needle bearing has slop their. What is the most common fix...
  5. M5r1 help

Iv got a 94' ranger 2.3 with the m5r1 and it was whining g down the road. I did some reading and read that it is a sign of the bearing's letting things get out of whack. So I pulled it out and first thing I noticed is the input shaft had quiet a bit of movement. I tore the trans apart looking to...
  6. witch coil spring for solid axle

Iv had a project for the last couple years now,and im getting som time to work on it.87 ranger iv got the eb axels under it..as of rigjt now i threw some 4" lift springs foe a 79 f 150 in it and i need more lift. I want to be able to run 33-35" tires . My question is what lift spring are all...
  7. HELP ! 87 2.9 ranger flooding problem

ok iv got a 2.9 i installed into my ranger and converted it to 4x4 with a eb d44 and 9 in replaced the 2.9 in it with a better running engine,other one lost oil pressure and collapsed lifters . so anyways i put this engine in it fired it up and its run ruff. looked it over ok broken spark plug...
  8. Need help with a 97 4cylinder timeing belt

well i got into the front of the engine to do some preventive maintenance replace the surpintene belt the water out let spout.. well i looked at the timing belt and it looked like it was ready to go... soo i took the power steering bracket off pulled the harmonic balancer took old one off...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad