• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 44RE Transmission Problems

I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with my transmission for some time now. About a month ago my trans went out on the road, so i decided to buy a rebuilt one from a transmission shop in town. I got it and put it in and now i have a few problems i didnt have before......It has a hard...
  2. Camber kit Question?

I was wondering where I would ask a question about camber alignment kits and what not. My front driverside wheel is cambered out alot and im getting uneven wear on it. The first time I took it in to the shop they couldn't align it to specs because i needed a camber kit of some sort that they...
  3. New Here

Hows it going everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself. I have a 1998 Ranger its a ext cab stepside 4x4. I have a 3.0 automatic some things I have done to it: 3in Body 2in shackle cranked tbars:derisive: 33x12.50x15 BFG All terrains Cb Posi rear with 4:11 Thats about whats worth to get a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad