• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. V8 Forum OK Got a V8

you want me to go to a V8 forum OK here it is lets talk about putting a 350 engine in a ranger how about that no closing this it is a CONVERSION forum try me
  2. wrong forum not your wrong

well i have just brought you down i was still in the right forum for my truck why dont you go look at my other forums on here mostly all of mine are on the 3.0 i think that is some bullshit i have a 3.0 l ranger and you say i am off topic YEAH whatever man i dont need this shit these sites are...
  3. I hate fords continued

sheesh all it is is talking and you close my thread well here is a new one continue on
  4. 350 engine

does anybody know much about the 350 engine about what i can and can not do to it. I want to give it more performance but i dont know what i can do let me know thanks
  5. I Hate Fords

i have owned 4 ford vehicles and every single one crapped out on me 2 rangers a taurus a f-150. So yeah i bought a 83 Chevy C10 with a 350 engine in it. I have ran this truck hard and so far i am leaning onto the chevy side.
  6. Blown Head Gasket???? Maybe

well guys my truck is now a piece of junk again. i have a blown head gasket and a possible head messed up i dont know. the problem is i have radiator fluid coming out of the split in my exhaust i was told it a blown head gasket let me know. I am also probably going to sell it as is or just part...
  7. cooling problems

i just got my truck out the shop and got it home and changed the engine oil and drained the radiator fluid and put new fluid in there. The only problem i am having now is my gauge is telling me it is getting hot. i am thinking it is my thermostat having problems but i dont know. I do know there...
  8. New intake installed

I bought a K&N Series 57 intake for my truck about a week ago. I finally got my truck back from the transmission shop and when i got it home i installed the intake. I love the thing already and its been 2 days now since i installed it. One thing i noticed that changed was the sound of the engine...
  9. crank pulleys

I was wondering if anyone knows if they make custom crank pulleys for the raangers. I have a 98 Ford Ranger. I was asking I hear people talk about crank pulleys for their trucks like the Nissans and Chevys. Let me know please
  10. Give me some love

hey yall if you are a member of cardomain.com show me some love. I have a few views and no one ever writes on there let me know what you think so far. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2920958 I have a new throttle body spacer, and a K&N 57 series intake coming on thursday so i will be adding...
  11. My 98 Ranger

I dont know how to make my pictures smaller so I have some on cardomain.com check mine out here ----> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2920958 if you know how to make pictures smaller let me know ok thanks
  12. SWEET 5.0 swap

I have looked at a few things on the internet and found this ne truck with a 5.0 with a gt-40 kit. I plan on doing that maybe i know i will do the 5.0 first. He also had a F-150 tranny and a F-150 transfer case. SWEET. He had custom build traction bars and a solid axle up front. I want to do all...
  13. Which would be better

I have a 98 Ford Ranger XLT 4wd 3.0L i have a Dana 35 up front I was wondering if it would be better to put the 4.56 gearing in it or just do a solid axle swap. If so with the solid axle swap what kind of sxle should i go with.
  14. Custom building ladder bar

I have researched on every site i know of and i cant seem to find ladder bars for my truck i plan on building some custom ladder bars for the suspension lift i plan on doing soon any suggestions on how to build it let me know
  15. I want a loud exhaust

I need to know if there is a exhaust that is loud and i mean loud it will make ppl know that i am coming down the street I need it loud without having to change the motor or anything anybody have any suggestions
  16. Good or Bad

Here is a list of what i plan on purchasing for my 98 Ford Ranger 4wd 3.0L auto trans extended cab. Let me know if it is good or bad and also if you think of something better let me know. Thanks here we go....... Volant Cold Air Intake Airaid Poweraid Jet Power Mass Air Sensor Warn Trans4mer...
  17. Winch on Brush Guard

What kind of brush guard can i get that will hold a good winch
  18. Bump

BUMP. Anyone?
  19. Bump

BUMP. Anyone?
  20. Supercharger and Turbo

I plan on putting a supercharger and a turbo in my 98 ranger 4wd auto trans let me know if that is a good idea or not

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad