• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 66 Ranchero

Fell in love again

This morning I walked out to start my recent addition to the garage, My 01 Cummins, i let the ole girl down by leavin the dome light on all night which obviously drained the batteries. I walked out to the trusty Danger Ranger (which I haven't started in 2 months or so) and sure enough she...
  2. 66 Ranchero

Wont move

I went out to my 04 this mornin to go to work and put the truck in reverse just to almost stall out and not go anywhere. i feels like the parking brake is stayin engaged even when i disengage it. gonna take a look at it after work when i have some time because lord knows you cant do it on uncle...
  3. 66 Ranchero

4.0 Performance?

I'm contemplating yankin out my 4.0 to freshen it up a little (manual trans too). i've already done the usual K&N and exhaust and was wonderin if anyone had done anythin else (throttlebody, cams, heads, etc.). just kinda lookin to see what others have done so i can get an idea and a base line...
  4. 66 Ranchero

04 Ranger Pissin Fuel!

So on my way to work this mornin i caught a whiff of mogas, upon pullin into the parkin lot at work ( just a block or 2 away ) i noticed the gas looked like it was comin fro the fuel filter area, i just had this changed at a shop a few days ago. once i got under there i found one of the lines...
  5. 66 Ranchero

04 Ranger Pissin Fuel!!!

So on my way to work this mornin i caught a whiff of mogas, upon pullin into the parkin lot at work ( just a block or 2 away ) i noticed the gas looked like it was comin fro the fuel filter area, i just had this changed at a shop a few days ago. once i got under there i found one of the lines...
  6. 66 Ranchero

Rear Axle Clarification

So just to clarify. All FX4 Rangers ( non Lvl II) 03+ came with an 8.8, L/S, and 4.10s? I ordered some chromoly axle shafts for my rear but I'm pretty sure they're gonna be the wrong ones even though summit racing says they're compatible with the 8.8 I have. It said the axle shafts were 36...
  7. 66 Ranchero

29 or 31 spline?

i have an 04 FX4 and i was curious if the rear axles were 29 spline or 31 spline
  8. 66 Ranchero

Solid Axle Swap on an 04 XLT

i currently have an 04 XLT that I wanna do a solid axle swap on when I get back from Afghanistan. I've read that D44s are common to use but what else would I have to get as far as steering components go? How hard would it be to do?
  9. 66 Ranchero

Torsion Keys

Alright so as i'm sure u can figure out i'm new and in need of some desperate wisdom. Question #1: i have been told that torsion keys for a mid 90's silverado will comply with my 04 Ranger...is this true? Question #2: Will a helper spring raise my truck the 2" that the torsion adjustment...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad