• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Got another Bronco....

1992 Eddie Bauer 302ci. Needs minor things like a new bumper and 2 small dents popped. Giving it a tuneup tomorrow and changing all fluids. Now I wait for a King Ranch to come in at work so I can change the seats. Picked it up for $1900.
  2. Driveshaft questions. Ball and cup to REAL shaft?

I just put in a 03 Ranger 7.5 in my SAS. 7.5, I know, but for free and with 4.10s cant beat it. Anyways, I had to cut the perches and reweld to fit. Also had to swap pinion/drivshaft thing(name slips me right now). Now my driveshaft is too short and the rear ball and cup is spinning inside...
  3. SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

Starting my SAS on my 87 Bronco 2. Then I'm doing my free 2wd 98 Ranger. I got free rear 4.10s from work. And I picked up a 74 Bronco D44 with 4.10s and radius arms for $200. 33x10.50-15 BFG M/Ts with 95% tread for $220. And we're doing my roommates S10 with the waggy D44s from my old 93 SAS...
  4. Any other gun enthusiasts here?

A couple from my collection
  5. Underhood heat?

When my truck gets warmed up after driving for a while, it feels sort of sluggish when getting up to speed in all gears. Starts and runs great, good power until about 15 minutes of driving. It doesn't get terrible, but enough that I notice. When I pop my hood, there seems to be ALOT of heat...
  6. 95 Bronco XLT

Was my daily driver for almost 3 years. Got it stock with 92,000 miles on it after I got out of bootcamp. It's my 7th Ford truck.
  7. Can someone school me on the valve train

I want to put new springs, lifters, and whatnot in my 2.9. I've never done any kind of valve train work, so can someone give me list of what I would need? I would prefer not to pull the heads, but I will if it's needed. Any help would be great.
  8. 87 Bronco 2 4x4

Picked up a B2 to DD since my Bronco gets 10mpg. 1987 4x4, 2.9FI, 5 speed, manual t-case, brand new Warn hubs. Not too bad of shape. Came from VA so it has a little runs on the front of the rear quarters. Will be fixed before paint. I plan on a 4" suspension on 31's. It'll be my DD/trail truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad