• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. my03ranger

Post your Black trucks with different wheel/tires combos

Just want to see other black trucks with wheel/tire combos!
  2. my03ranger

new tires/maybe lift

I was wondering if anyone can photoshop some 31's cuz im scared if i buy them and put them on they wont fit. and then another with 31s with a 4"lift with these pics. thanks in advance.
  3. my03ranger

deal for wheels

I was just searching craigslist and found these:http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/1402018553.html JUst want to know if they would fit and possibly if anyone would know if they rubbed would it be terrible? thank you! by the way I have a 2"spacer lift and 235/75/15s right now.
  4. my03ranger

Roll bar?

I was at work today and saw an old 2wd ranger 6ft bed with a roll bar, those ones that go in the bed.There not mounted in his truck neither. I asked the guy where he got them and he said he was actually selling the ones he got in his truck now. He said they came off an stx 4x4 he had. Now my...
  5. my03ranger

Bigger tire question?

I just got a 2" spacer lift put on with some new shocks and the truck is a little bit higher not much but def some room for bigger tires. I got 235/70/15s right now and was thinking about 30s or 31s! Now the question is if I were to get one of these tire sizes would I possibly rub against the...
  6. my03ranger

Light switch?

I just got my lite tabs in from Underdog performance and installed them. Then I purchased some black KC daylighters. Doesnt look to hard until I thought about where Im going to install the switch! Where the hell am I goin to put this? Any Suggestions!
  7. my03ranger

Doetsch 2"lift

Woo-hoo I got my 2" spacer lift today and will be getting it put on in the morning! :headbang:
  8. my03ranger

15x6 rim question

I was just curious if a 31x9.5 or 10.2 x 15 fit on a 15x6 rim as I should be getting my doetsch lift soon!
  9. my03ranger

Axle question?

What kind of axle do I have? or how do I figure it out? Its a 2003 ford ranger 3.0 2wd coil fronts. thats all I know, and if this is the place what kind of gears do I have? If anyone can help me it would be most appreciated to learn as much as I can about my favorite truck! By the way its auto!
  10. my03ranger

Light tab question?

Does anyone know how the underdog performance light tabs are? and how they work? they are found at stuffforyourranger.com I really want to get some offroad lights mounted on the front of my 03 and I cant find any reviews. thanks!
  11. my03ranger

Trans Pan Gasket?

How often or when do you know to change the trans pan gasket? The guy at sears who did my trans fluid exchange said I needed a new one and showed me that supposedly some fluid was coming out! I have barely 62000 miles and just got a coolant flush, the trans fluid exchange, tire rotation, new tie...
  12. my03ranger

Pics Of 2wd Ranger Lifts!

I was just wondering you 2wd guys out there if you can post pics of your lifted 2wd rangers so I can get an idea of which suspension kit to get. I was really just considering the doetsch 2"spacer kit/w shocks. I like the Fabtech lift but I dont want to buy new wheels if I dont have to. thanks
  13. my03ranger

Clicking!!! Can Anyone Help?

Just Recently I Have Noticed When I Brake/slow Down There Is A Clicking Sound. Probably About 1 To 2 Second Between Each Other. Does Anyone Have An Idea?
  14. my03ranger

Should Have Done This A Few Days Ago!

I totally missed this forum the other day for i was excited to get some feedback from all you guys. from chicago here.
  15. my03ranger

3.0 exhaust

Im new to this whole joining forum thing on this site, but just for kicks im adding things to my ranger. I found a guy to put on a flowmaster 40 series with custom pipe, single exhaust for around 200$. good price?
  16. my03ranger

2wd questions

doetsch lift!? OKAY i decided to go with the doetsch tech 2" coil spacer lift. I should be ordering it next week as soon as they get back to me. if anyone has any input it would be appreciated. thank you. i will keep you guys posted.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad