• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SMTGREG

Call the Ranger abuse hotline!!! 1-800-SAV-RNGR

I had a customer come in the other day that said he had an oil leak and was using a lot of oil. He bragged that he has spent little or no money on his Ranger and wanted us to look at it because it was raining out. Well I put it up on the lift and sure enough you could see that little had ever...
  2. SMTGREG

Orphan Exhaust System

Well I needed a new exhaust system on my 91 with a 2.3 Being CHEEP I was able to get an exhaust system from a new EDGE and made it fit my truck for about $30 total cost. The pipe is 2 1/8" and yes i carry my spare in the bed.The sound is as quiet as stock and gained 2 mph and feels a little...
  3. SMTGREG

Custom PLates

What does your custom plates say? My MGB says 1 BAD B
  4. SMTGREG

New Ford Police Interceptor

Check out the new police interceptor. Just announced today!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordpoliceinterceptor/ Now that's a BADAZZ Cop car!!!
  5. SMTGREG

91 Ranger Door Panel Arm Rest

The armrest/door pull (vinyl and foam covered piece) has broken on my Ranger I have not been able to find a replacement. What have you done to fix the handle? At this point I'm about ready to cut a piece of 2x4 and screw it to the trim panel.
  6. SMTGREG

Transplant from FL to Wisconsin

I've been looking at this site for about 1 year now and decided to join. I have a beat up stock 91 ranger 2.3 5 speed but my toy is a 1965 MGB with a 2.3 .030 over decked block. Lunati cam oversize valves ported and milled .040. Compression ratio 10.67 to 1, headers, 2.5" exhaust, Ford variable...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad