• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. F350 master Cylinder upgrade. What about the plug that is on the side of the Ranger master cylinder. I dont see one on the F50.

I assume it is the brake light switch lug. I dont see one on the F35 master cylinder.
  2. Mazda RX8 transmission 6 speed

Hello gang. I have come across a company in UK that makes transmission adaptors for the 2.9 cologne engine(very popular in Europe!). The price is very good for these transmissions do to the poor quality of the engine. I can't find information about this transmission though, but I would like to...
  3. A thank you to all that contribute to this forum.

I would just like to say thank you to all. My 1986 Ranger 2wd 2.9 manual base model is running well. After throwing the usual things at a missing motor I searched this forum and came to the conclusion the it was the ECM. Having read many posts I was still not sure but felt that it was a good...
  4. Mystery wiper problem

I have an 86 ranger 2.9 5 spd. When my ignition is turned on and I turn on the wipers they will not stop. It looks like a bad ground to me. I measure 12 volts at the black terminal of the motor when running and I have to turn off the ignition for a few seconds for it to stop. With every thing...
  5. Instrument Cluster Voltage Regulator

What is the output voltage of the instrument cluster regulator? I am considering building one that is very tight.
  6. Instument cluster swaping

Hello All, I have the instrument cluster form a 1988 Bronco11(Tach, speedometer). I want to install in my 1986 2wd Ranger 2.9(Speedo,with amps,gas,oil pressure,water temp). Are they plug and play or is there more work to it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad