• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Body/Engine harness wire indentification

Hey all, I've finally been able to dig into my 95 OHV 4.0's electrical system. The truck has been in and out of custom shops for years, and everything has been moved around/cut out, which makes it nearly impossible for me to use Chilton's or Haynes manuals effectively. My truck's layout seems...
  2. Rebuilt 4.0...trouble turning over

I just finished recently rebuilding my 4 liter with new pistons, rods, etc. Block was bored 30 over. I am having trouble getting the starter to turn the engine over more than 1 rotation. I have a new battery that is hooked up directly to the starter (no relay). Cables are in good shape. I...
  3. 4.0 disassembly

Pulled the engine this weekend since it was seized up, and now I'm attempting to find out what the problem is. The torque converter is still bolted up since I cannot turn the crank to get to the bolts. I pulled the oil pan and disconnected the connecting rods, at least the ones I could get...
  4. 5.0 Explorer Swap Trans Question

I'm planning on putting an explorer 5.0 in place of my 4L in a 95 ranger. After searching, it doesnt seem to be a very tough job, but in my case the ranger is body dropped and there is little clearance between the trans and the body. Can anyone with the expertise tell me about the size...
  5. Engine wont turn

My 95 4L wont turn over, not even by hand, and now I'm asking for some help from you guys. This is what I have done so far. 1. Remove starter to confirm its working properly, it is and I have tried cranking straight from the battery, bypassing all wiring. So its not an electrical or relay...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad